Cheater!Adrien x Partially Depressed!Reader

A/N: You and Adrien are already a couple in this story. I'm sorry I haven't been updating but life is getting very hard. Dealing with bullies and personal problems, I find it a bit hard to make time to update. But I promise I'll try to update as soon as I can! Now all you have to do, is enjoy!!!

Word count: 1382

(Y/N)'s POV

I was falling.
Falling from a skyscraper.
Falling down.
Lower and lower and lower.
The ground came close to my forehead.

My head shot up. I was sweating. I was hypervating. I took a deep breathe. If Adrien were here he would hug me and comfort me. He would ask me if I needed water. He would show me I was loved

+++

Adrien Agreste is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He stuck with me through the rough patches of life and was always there for me when I was sad and felt like no one cared about me. I was in a slump and just wanted to die but miraculously, Adrien got me out of it by telling me he was in love with me and staying by my side. Though this happened a while ago, I cant help but feel like crap sometimes.

An example of one of these times was today. I lay alone in my bed as I stared up at the ceiling and counted all the black spots on the ceiling for the hundredth time. I was alone, and thoughts started clouding up my mind and making me feel shitty about myself.

I decided that if i stayed in bed all day I'd only feel worse so I decided to take a stroll in the park. It's just, when I'm alone I think, when I think I remember, when I remember I feel pain, when I feel pain I cry and when I cry, it's just hard to stop.

I hopped out of the cozy wrath of my blanket and pillows and got dressed. I just wore my usual (favorite clothing) and decided to head to the park where Adrien usually does his modeling. He did say that he was going to be busy today afternoon so there's a chance I can see him there. Adrien told me that I should tell him whenever I was feeling down so if I met him, I would probably tell him my emotions and let them out.

What was a better way to start a Saturday morning than having a chat with your boyfriend.

+++

I sat on a nearby bench as my eyes followed Adrien's smile. He was modeling with a foreigner who was quite pretty. I wish I was just half as pretty as her. I wasn't jealous or anything, I knew he would never cheat on me or anything. He was truthful and honest.

My eyes followed Adrien's gorgeous smile. I couldn't help but smile too. I remember all the cute moments we spent together.

"(Y/N) I promise. I will love you. Forever"

"I will love you too Mr.Model"

"Hey I'm not 'Mr.Model."

"Sure you aren't--"

My thoughts were cut off when I saw Adrien and the girl lean in, before closing their eyes and kissing passionately. I tensed up. I was sweating. Tears started to form in my eves and it took all my effort to keep them in.

"Okay! Perfect shot! Bravo! That's it! Give me the kiss you want to give spaghetti when you eat it after a long time!" I sighed, it made me feel better that all of this was just for a photo shoot. I calmed down, just to be tensed up again once when Adrien and the girl didn't pull away. Their lips were glued to each others. I was on the verge of tears when Vincent decieded to open his mouth. "Mr. Agreste, Lila is an awesome girlfriend, but if you don't get back to the photo shoot I'll have to inform your father."

So this girl's name was Lila. Adrien would obviously deny the fact that this Lila girl was his girlfriend. I agreed that we would keep our relationship a secret because of the paprazzi, but that doesn't mean mean he could go and make other people his girlfriends in public. He would surly deny Lila being his girlfrie--

"She's a beauty, isn't she? Adrien replied, kissing Lila's forehead. "She's the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for. I'm lucky to have her" He finished, once more, kissing a now blushing Lila's hand.

That's it. I couldn't take it any longer. I rushed home and decided that the bed was way better than the park. The bed, was way better than Adrien. The bed, it was the best. I would date my bed if it were alive.

I want straight to my bed, hugged my pillow, and cried. I was going to confront Adrien in school or in private, but tonight, tonight was going to be a cry night.

+++

Before I knew it, Monday rolled around. I was in my class, sitting where I usually sit. It was only a matter of time before Adrien walked in just to be pulled out by me. I kept pulling his arm. I was talking him to a private place.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Where are you taking me?!" He said rudely.

"Just shut up and follow me!" I said, equally rude. He seemed a bit shock but it shut him up.

+++

Me and Adrien were now at the school's roof top.

"Why are we here? Why did you drag me here? Why now?" He practically spat out.

"We are here because I have to have an important chat with you. I dragged you here because I was, no, scratch that, I am mad. And we are doing this now, because it's important." I said bitterly. I was really hurt, but I didn't show it.

He closed his eyes, looked at the ground, folded his arms in a cross and gave me a defeated sigh "What do you want?"

"You're cheating on me." His head shot up. His eyes were as wide as cooking pans and his face held a shocked expression.

"What are you talking about?" I internally scoffed. I internally cried. There were so many other emotions that I couldn't explain.

"Don't play dumb Agreste. I know about your beloved 'girlfriend'. Lila, was it?" It was clear by his expression, he was dumbfounded at how I found out. I mean, even if I wasn't at the park I would have found out. It was literally the cover of a magazine. But then again, he probably would have told me it was just for a photo or something.

"Fine!" He spat out. "You caught me! I was cheating on you the whole time! I can't belie it took you so long to find out! How could you think I would ever love someone as trashy and worthless as you! This world doesn't need you and your stupid voice. Your stupid emotions. Your stupid breath!" Ouch. That stung. That stung a lot. By now I was in tears. I was bawling my eyes out. I never believed all this when other people said it, but if Adrien said it, then it's bound to be true. "Now excuse me. I have a class and a girlfriend to get to."

He was right. I should just die. The world would be better off without me. I climbed up the railing of the school's roof top. 'Here goes nothing. The world is going to be burden free. (Y/N) free.' I thought, before letting myself fall off the fifth floor.

I was falling.
Falling from a skyscraper.
Falling down.
Lower and lower and lower
The ground came close to my forehead.
Finally, I could sleep, forever.

+++

But little did I know, I just killed myself because of some crap Felix Agreste stuffed into my head. I left the best person in my life, because of my stupid emotions. I left the only light in my dark life. I left Adrien. I left Adrien Agreste.

A/N: There will be no part 2's unless it's requested. But if it is requested, I'll be sure to make a part 2!! 

Cya! Take care polar bears! Don't let Corona get the chance to infect you! stay safe!!