Cheater!Adrien x Partially Depressed!Reader [Part~2]

A/N: This was requested by Lunarwolf2
And I mentioned this even in the last chapter but lately I've been busy so making time to update is getting hard. I'm dealing with a lot right now so I'm so sorry if this was a bit late.

Word count: 731

Adrien's POV

I was walking to class happily and cheerfully. I would get to see my beautiful (Y/N) again! I missed her a lot. I didn't tell her I was going to Strasbourg for a few photo shoots, but I obviously thought that she would at least call me and want to talk to me. But oh well, it is what it is. She was probably busy. Nothing else. 

As I entered class, I saw (Y/N) pull a guy and go somewhere. I left for two days and she's getting so close to other boys. Jealousy clouded up my mind as I decided to follow them.

I realized (Y/N) was taking him to the roof, a place she said she would only spend time with me. I couldn't really tell who the boy was as I never really got to see his face, but (Y/N) was with him, pulling his hand, taking him to our place, and that alone managed to hurt me a lot.

+++

I stood hidden at the entrance of the roof top. What I was witnessing was unbelievable. Felix and (Y/N) were arguing, and Felix, that idiot, told (Y/N) I was cheating on her!

Felix started to walk towards the door so I hid behind it to stay unseen, but when I came out of my hiding place again, (Y/N) wasn't there. Where was she? I was confused. And shocked. And scared about the lie Felix told her. Then, I heard a 'Thud'. I could hear murmuring and screaming. (Y/N) disappearing, then people screaming. I decided to follow the screams and get to the bottom of what was going on.

+++

I stood frozen. I couldn't move. The sight that 'greeted' my eyes was the most horrible one. (Y/N). (Y/N) lay on the ground as still as a rock. She was bleeding and her hair were scattered. Spontaneously, I dialed a number and called for an ambulance. I hoped that she was alive. I hoped that maybe something broke her fall. But deep down I knew, (Y/N), had a high cance of being dead, and that thought alone managed to break me into tears.

Why would Felix do this?!

+++

I sat on the chair as (Y/N) lay on the stretcher with wired and tubes attached to her body. The doctor said that somehow, miraculously, she was alive.

But I was still shook and worried and had a million explainable emotions. 

(Y/N) was just asleep after a surgery to extract something that had pierced through her skin and vent in her blood. Even the thought of it made me worried.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry for what Felix did...Just please, be okay..."

+++

It had been a month with (Y/N) hospitalized already, she understood the situation and forgave me. (Y/N) was injured badly though, three of her ribs were fractured, Her right leg and left arm were fractured too, she had stitches on her forehead, legs, arms and even her stomach and it hurt me too see her in such a condition.

I could have prevented all of this but I was just hiding. I don't even know what I was hiding for anymore. I should have confronted Felix when he lied to (Y/N). It was all my fault but (Y/N) kept insisting it wasn't and even made me believe that it was all Felix's fault.

(Y/N) was going to be discharged from the hospital today and I had planned a purr-fect date with her. It would be movies and a picnic, she always loves that stuff.

I picked her up from the hospital and though her arm was still in a cast, I was sure she would have fun. 

And as for Felix. He ended up going back to Auvergne from where he first came from.

Me and (Y/N) still haven't been able to figure out why he lied to her though...

Who knows? Maybe he also had a little crush on my cookie and was just jealous.

After all, (Y/N) is a type of person whom everybody likes.

A/N: There will be no part 3's to this story. This story is officially completed. 

Cya! Take care polar bears! Don't let Corona get the chance to infect you! stay safe!!