第十九章 ; modern detectives agency.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter nineteen] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

FINALLY ARRIVING AT HONG KONG'S POLICE AND DETECTIVES ADMINISTRIVE, three of you- Kato, the raven man along with yourself entered the huge building through the automatic glass-open doors.

After the encounter with Daisuke, he still haven't spoke to you and with that- relief was rushing all over you. Unfortunately, he still has his flu but its not high as earlier when you went into his room.

There was a special meeting gathered by Hong Kong's greatest detectives and chiefs for you three with them. None of you really knew what the meeting was all about but since its part of your duties, you had to follow what is instructed.

"Are you the special guests?" a full-uniformed male beside the door frame asks, and Kato immediately replied with a nod of agreement.

The male mirros Kato's nods, and then he pushed the large wooden door that seemed weighty. When the door widened its capacity, the same male spoke while gesturing you all to come inside.

"Sir and ma'ams, the guests has arrived." and just like that, he disappeared out from the room without a single trace.

"Why is this so nerverecking?! Why can't everything just be chill??" your thoughts snapped as you heard a lovely feminime voice speak. "Good afternoon, please take your seats."

It was a woman of a blondhead with drastic curls, wearing heavy makeup and tight clothing wrapped around her well-proportioned body. Her heels clackling on the floor as he came towards Daisuke, pressing her body to his and leading him to his chair.

She looks at him with a smile that you couldn't describe, it was a pretty one but at the same time, that smile screams bad news. You're trusting your instinct right now.

Its been a minute and the same blondhead has been trying to seduce Daisuke already. You can't help but facepalm yourself mentally, if only she knows how much a jerk he actually is.

You faked a cough to get the woman's attention, she shifts her attention to you with an irriated expression. "If you're just going to let us watch you try and get in that man's pants, then I behalf to say that you're already leaving a shoddy impression to us."

The woman looks at you in disgust and went back into her chair, the other fellow men in the room was already sweatdropping due to your bravery of saying that. To be honest, you had no idea why you did that.

After taking a sit between the raven man and your brother, you pulled of the best poker-face you could ever do. Just a little meeting won't hurt.

"Shall we start with introductions?.." one of the unfamiliar mans questions and after a quick nod from someone beside him, he stands up and fixes his tie.