第43章 ; both at faults.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter forty-three] « 0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

A SHARP PAIN struck your chest when you found out that your mother has already left the estate, the mansion.

It was only past six in the dawn and you were panicking like hell.

"Where did she go?" you asked your brother, forcing yourself to look calm and composed- when you weren't really.

Kato didn't know what happened last night, he didn't know that your mother nor you cried, he didn't know what is happening behind his back.

"One of the maids said that she left ten minutes ago.." he swiftly pours his hot coffee in a mug, the breeze of the air started sweltering.

"..to the train station, I think? She said she has to go back to her job agai-"

You quickly grabbed the jacket hanging on the top rail of a chair near you, an agitated feeling climbs in your veins- you were freaking out.

When Kato noticed you running outside the house, he shouts: "Hey! Where do you think you're going?! And that's my jacket you are wearing!"

(a/n: lol no thanks bro she gonna keep it foreVeR)

You took your exit outside the mansion, eyes already leaking those damn salty liquid making a straight line down your cheeks and to your chin.

One of the guards caught you and immediately asked if you wanted a driver to go to your desired location but you only refused at his request.

You just borrowed any car from the field and starting the car with the key in ignition.

You drove as if it was the end of the world, the end of the universe.

You didn't imagine her leaving straight afterwards she just came back in Tokyo yesterday, that's so hecking hectic- it doesn't make sense.

Its all because you were planning to apologize to her today, this day to sort everything out- to turn all your regrets into something you'll be satisfied with.

This was all stressing you out, you pulled the brake as hard as you can while your fingers was firmly clasped onto the steering wheel.

Its been awhile since you've driven a car too.

Once you have reached the only bus station found in Tokyo city, you instantly parked the car and threw your wallet to the parking lot attendant who was inside a ticket office without any care.
(a/n: rip parking lot attendant)