34章 ; starting the preparations.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-four] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"HARDER, (Y/N).." the raven man groans as a faint smile slowly made up his lips. He felt extremely relaxed with your touch.

You rolled your eyes as you continued massaging his back with some soothing oil. "You're really good at this, amorcito."

It was already midnight around twelve o'clock and this idiot really wanted a quick massage on his stiff back muscles.

He sat up back after a couple minutes of his favor to you and streched his arms with a satisfied expression. This guy is really nuts.

After washing your oily and greasy hands from the washroom, you went back towards him with a towel clutched on your fingers.

You threw the towel on his face and quickly jumped on the gigantic master bed beside you, you can finally calm down and relax yourself this time.

"Go take a shower, you stink." you told him and lazily crawled under the blankets with eyes slowly closing.

Footsteps was heard coming closer towards the bathroom, he didn't respond any words. And with that, you softly started falling asleep.