第44章 ; sincere ily.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter forty-four] « 0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

"YOU made Imura's car lost control, right?"

"Yes."

As shocking as it sounds, its not a surprise that Daisuke just admitted it so quickly.

You brother drives the vehicle with Chosuke along with you on the passenger seat.

After the issue with your mother being fixed, it felt satisfying nowadays. Its like you have finally ran into a portal called freedom.

But she really had to go back to work in Osaka, things still might be weird and crazy between you both.

But for now let's just focus on the present. At least the problem is solved, right?

When the engine reached another incoming mansion, Kato immediately pulled the car backwards and drove forward to hit the enormous iron gate near.

"IDIOT! WHA-"

Your eyes slowly flutters open and saw that the white car you're in is literally broken.

Damn, this stupid yet so smexy brother is so annoying sometimes.

Then after walking out from the car from fatigue, you felt your knees feel extremely weak that you almost fainted until multiple numbered of drones suddenly appeared.

A long, crimson light flashed on your forehead- same with Kato and Chosuke.

And there he was, standing in a small distance with his arms crossing his chest.

"Why is he still so hot even when just standing? This is so unfair."

The raven man speaks in a scary tone, "You're not only damaging public property, but also trespassing."

He has this cold, stoic and terrifying aura around him for some reason.

Kato sarcastically chuckles at him. "Go ahead arrest me, you're a cop anyway." he babbled out loud making Daisuke paused for a quick second.

His eyes slightly closes, probably infuriated at your older brother.

He then snaps his fingers making all the remaining drones around you three go and fly away.

Daisuke turns his back to the other direction, facing the entrance of the mansion and he was about to go back inside.

Until the brunette called his attention again; "Tell me what's your purpose!!"