Chapter One

"Alright well I told the driver to pick you up from terminal 3 so wait there. Love you sweetie I'll see you soon!" spoke my mom from the other side of my iPhone.

Hopefully I'll see her in a couple weeks. But not too soon. I wanted to settle down first, it's tough moving on your own but hey I'm glad my parents own a suite here in New York, now all I have to do is work on my modelling properly.

" Ms. Aurora Chandler, from Toronto?" Said an elderly man. Ohh the driver.

"Yes that's me" I say smiling.

"Here let me take your bags" he grabs my Louis Vuitton carry on and two other bigger roll alongs and places them in the trunk of the black escalade.

"Shall we?" He says gesturing me to enter the vehicle.

Fifteen minutes into the drive I decide to break the silence. Realizing how little I knew about New York.

"Where is the flat located seems like a long drive away" I say glancing out the window at these tall buildings.

"Well your building is located in the heart of upper east York. They like to keep it a bit farther from the rift raft of the city."

"Well atleast I will be safe" I laughed

"More than safe. After all you share a building with Anne Hathaway, and plenty of other well known people."

My jaw drops slightly. That's crazy, mom never told me that.

"All right" he says as we stop in front of this building which had an entrance like a five star hotel with valet service waiting with smiles "I'll drop your bags off at the front. They will bring it up too you in about ten minutes. Here is the Key. And I hope you have a splendid stay here in New York!" He said with a smile.

"Thank you, and yes I will absolutely"

I grip the key as I walk in. Huge glass doors are opened for you by doormen, and as you walk in the building was floored in white sparkling marble, black wooden furniture and the smell or leather Couches.

I hop into a roomy elevator and look at my key that said 'apartment 96 A'

I look at the elevator buttons and see that the buttons go from 1 to 100. I click the 96 and wait. Nothing happens. I look again and see this hole in the left flashing with a blue light.

"Ohhh" I gotta insert my key. No shit.

I place the key in and turn it and the elevator beams up quickly.

The doors open right into my apartment. Or technically my parents.. But I won't think of that. It's too amazing to distract myself.

The floor was also a sparkly marble but this time a more warmer feel , the walls looking outside were pure glass. I could see for miles holy goodness. There was a living room furnished with top of the line leather sofas, sitting atop a fluffy rug. And then the kitchen was so shiny. Actually the whole apartment was. I guess mom had it cleaned.

I see two staircases and walk up one of them and see probably the most comfortable looking bed I have laid my eyes on. I jump up and onto it. This is life.

Just as I close my eyes I hear a beep from the elevator. And then on I guess some intercom system,

"Ma'am, I have your bags if you would like them right now"

I quickly run down and and open the elevator for the gentlemen.

He places the luggage down and wishes me a lovely day as he leaves.

"Alright, now I'm alone" I say.

I notice a glass door in my massive glass wall that leads to a balcony. Shit this is too high for a balcony isn't it? I guess not.

I take of my coat and and sweater so that I'm left comfortably in my lulu leggings and a loose tank top.

I step onto the balcony, surprisingly not cold and just take the deepest breath ever. I stretch and take the biggest sigh of relief. I just turned 18 a month ago and I've already made a huge move for my career. I'm probably dreaming. I rest my head on the railing of the balcony and just stare out into the world. I can see the Empire State Building .. I think.

"What is Lif-" I stop my words as I notice a young man in the building across from mine. He's on balcony too, resting his arms with his rolled up oxford sleeves, a black tie and what I would assume a glass of scotch in his hands, just staring at me while taking a sip. This is awkward.

I slowly tip toe my way to the door and peep out too see if he left.

Nope he was still there, still staring. Although I was inside.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
hey guys, this is just a short first chapter just to kind of set the tone. As you can tell this story will relate greatly to fifty shades so trust me you're gonna love it.

thanks for giving this a read it would mean the world if you gave it a vote too
Ahhhhh ily <3