Chapter six

*later that night*

I hear my phone ring just as I step out of the shower. I quickly wrap my towel and run over to it and see random numbers I don't recognize.

"Hello?" I ask into the steamed up iPhone.

"Aurora, hey" spoke a voice I soon recognized.

"Jack, how did you get my number?"

"Sammy, who further got it from Alli" he said with a laugh.

"That's not weird at all"

"Anyways tomorrow. I would like to spend the day with you" he said in a soft tone. And wait what..

"Why what?" I ask sort of confused.

"No reason"

"There is obviously a reason"

"I would just like to get to know you, and in return and apology you would get to see some into my life" he said in a caring tone.. Kind of odd.

"Well um-"

"Tell you what, tomorrow come drop by my place at eight thirty, I may or may not be in the shower but the code for the elevator up is 0726"

"You trust me enough to basically give me the keys to your place? Wow" I say with a sarcastic laugh. "You barely know me I could be a serial killer"

"Serial killers can't touch me babe" he said as I can practically hear a smirk through my phone as he hung up.

I feel my cheeks turn red. Am I blushing? I shake it off and and slip into my pajamas before curling up in bed. What am I doing.

**

I hear my alarm blaring when I wake up with the sun on my face causing me to squint.

I rinse my face and straighten my hair just a bit. I put some makeup on before I head into my closet and grabbing some black shorts and a grey sequenced Givenchy blouse.

"You look hot, got a date at eight in the morning huh" says Alli as she walked in all dressed nicely as I am.

"Nothing special" I say as I slip on my thigh high leather boots. "Why you up this early, sleep in we don't go to school anymore"

"True, but I have a Sammy, and you have a Jack and since they wake to the business world we gotta adjust."

"At least the weekends we get off then" I say as I grab my leather jacket and my purse.

I walk down the stairs leaving Alli in my room but she follows.

"You didn't even deny it" she said laughing and pointing.

"What are you talking about?" I say shouting to upstairs as I click for the elevator.

"Jack, you didn't deny you have a Jack" she said giggling "I called it" I can hear her dancing as I step in.

I cross the busy street to his building. I walk in and immediately get a very different vibe. You can tell this place is filled with rich bachelors.. The cologne, dark colors, and the influx of young men surrounding me was odd. My building was very light and airy, it was more family friendly.

I ignore it and walk towards the elevators and along the way see many of these men giving me looks up and down. I wish I wore jeans instead of shorts.. But it was so warm out.

I click the button for the highest floor, 96, and beam up. The elevators had mirrors so I quickly fix myself up, not that he cares.

The elevator stops and I punch in the "0,7,2,6" carefully and the doors glide open quickly. This is so fucking weird that I'm actually gonna casually stroll into his apartme-