Chapter 5

After barely lifting myself out of bed and managing to take a shower I get dressed and head downstairs to see Alli all dressed up sitting watching TV.

"You look all dressed up where are you going?" I ask as I grab some orange juice from the fridge.

"I already went, Sammy and I got some breakfast before he went out to his meetings for the day" she said, her eyes not leaving the TV screen.

"Did I seriously wake up that late" I say checking the my phone seeing its eleven o'clock.

"I think you should check in on Gilinsky you know, return that expensive watch of his" she turns off the tv and joins me at the table.

"Or I could sell it" I say rolling my eyes

"As if you didn't have enough money already" she said taking some of the fruit I had on my plate. "You have to admit he is extremely attractive"

"Well yeah if your attracted to that kind of a man" I say honestly " I don't understand him he's so like protective of himself like it's scary"

"Yeah I saw that, even the way Sammy described him he just says that Jack is a one man show, doesn't let anyone one in, but loves to push everyone out ..which seems like he has an ego and could be a jerk but egos and jerks are hot so"

Allison and her ideas, even in highschool she always tried to set me up with so many guys but it never lasted.

"Alright well how about you date him and I will go for Sammy" I say as I grab my gym bag. "I'll be back soon" I say hoping in the elevator before Alli could reply.

*

I arrive at this popular upper east side gym full of scary looking men doing a whole bunch of scary looking stuff.

I head toward the boxing ring and see the list for waiting times to use it and write my name downs. Only have to wait ten minutes not bad.

I walk around trying to stretch and relax .. Hopefully me punching something will get rid of this stress Gilinsky dropped on me.

I hear the bell ring and I head over and see a the trainer who I've met a few times before.

"Hey Jim" I say as I put on my own blush pink boxing gloves.

"Aurora" he says before he takes a sip. He is a hot guy, and he's flirted with me lots but I just don't see him like that. "It's been long, wannastart out slow or-"

"Nah I'm good" I say as I tighten the last strap.

"Hold on my shirt is fucking drenched" he said as he swiftly removed it leaving him complete topless with some washboard abs.

Ahhhh fuck. Here we go again.

Before he says go I begin to pound my hands at the cushioned board he held up for me.

"Right left under and then twist" I said under my breath as I felt my arms getting more tense.

He kept smirking at me and flexing his muscles which I probably would smile at if Gilinsky wouldn't stop popping in my head.

"Jack?" Spoke gym as he lowered the board leaving me punching a nice block of nothing and nearly falling over.

"Thanks for the warning" I say shaking out my arms from being numb. "Wait" did he just read into my head "what did you just say?"

I felt my heart stopping not because of feelings but because that's kinda of scary to think someone can see what you are thinking.

"Behind you dumbie" he said as he took of his gloves.

"You've got to be kidding me" I say whispering and clenching my teeth as I turn.

I see Jack standing there with a tight sports jacket and shorts with his arms crossed. Just watching.

"If you don't mind" he spoke to Jim as Jim immediately hopped of the platform as if Jacks words had a significant meaning. Because there is no way Jim would miss an opportunity to let me pound at him only wearing tight leggings and a sports bra.

Jack hopped onto the platform and without greeting me just spoke.

"I just wanted to apologize for being a tad bit odd last night" he said with no hesitation looking right into my pupils.

"I didn't even notice, don't worry about it" I say as I try to end a conversation that just only began.

"No I mean it, I'll make it up to you"

I took off my gloves and set them aside "trust me I'm not that kind of girl who thinks about weird conversations with guys for hours upon hours" yes I am.

"You know you're doing it wrong" he said laughing.

"Excuse me?"

"That bitch ass Jim is too caught up in checking you out to tell you you're concept of hitting the pad is off" he said.

How embarrassing for my life.

"No I know what I'm doing" I say.

"When you punch you should stand with your legs more apart babe" he said smacking his gum causing my insides to jump.

"They were" I say as solid as I could.

"No" he said walking over "when you are about to hit, you want this foot" he reached down and grabbed a firm hold on my upper leg making me go cold. "More behind this one. So when you do hit it has much more power to it."

"Okay" I say squeaking.

"Show me your bod" he said as he took a few steps back observing as I stood still and frozen.

"My wha-"

"Your stance" he said rubbing his hand over his jaw as his eyes remained glued on me.

I held up my fists as manly as I could and tried to make them look as scary as possible when they were actually the tiniest things but the gloves never showed it.

He shook his head with a short Laugh and stood right behind me. His face right beside my right ear. He let his hand run down my arm as I tried to take deep breaths as low key as I could.

"Don't put your thumb like that, and your elbow shouldn't be that bent" he said in a concentrated tone. His one hand was fixing my arm and his other one crept to my waist. Oh how many women would kill to be in my place right now.

The way he held me still with his hand on my bare waist was exhilarating.

I don't even pay attention to what he's saying I just turn my head right to his so I was watching his facial expression while he spoke on about who knows what.

He looks at me to see if I'm understanding whatever he's saying but I snap my head back and nod as if I knew what he was even talking about.

Alli was right. He is attractive. Confusing , but attractive nonetheless.

"I think I got it" I say slowly letting myself slide out of his grip.

"Awesome.. So I'll catch you around?"

"Quick question actually" I say as I walk up to him.

"Yes"

"Why are you at a gym when you have one at your house?" I take a sip from my water bottle. It was an honest question.

He chuckled a bit before shaking his head and walking off to the boys locker room leaving me there looking like an idiot.

"Oh I don't know sometimes I like working out with other people" I say mocking his voice talking to myself as I head to the ladies locker room. "Was it seriously that hard"

--

A/N
THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT IVE HAD 14 EXAMS OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS IVE HAD NO TIME BUT THEY END IN A FEW DAYS SO EXCEPT REALLY LONG CHAPTERS WITHIN THIS WEEK OK DONT HATE MEEE

And one question..

Do you want me to build the romance between them or do you guys wants to dive right into it?

{ comment and vote so I know I'm heading on the right track ily}