Chapter Four

We both walked out through the back, for some reason he really wanted to avoid the papparazzi and news folks in the front. And I mean really avoid them.

We walked in silence to his car parked in a side street, a matte red Bugatti just parked there randomly. I agree this little meeting of ours is awkward but I'm not left with much choice thanks to Allison. I barely know him.

"Listen if you have somewhere to be I'll gladly take a cab, I haven't had a chance too yet" I say hoping he would let me wander off. Although a cruise in a Bugatti would be just as great.

He unlocks the car with a button on his keys and walks to the passenger door and opens it.

"What kind of a gentlemen would I be to let you take a cab?" If I didn't know better he threw in a slight smirk in his face.

I just smile and nod my head in a way to say thank you and take a seat in the vehicle, which smelt amazing and godlike. Men's cologne. Yep.

He starts the car and swiftly drives it onto the main road joining the rest of traffic.

"Is there any place you want to see or do you want to just wait out at my place for Sam and uh"

"And Allison" I fill in.

"Right Allison to finish their business" he says with the slightest grin on his face.

"Let's just drive around" I contemplate of thinking if I should or not throw in the fact that we could probably see them doing their little session from his apartment. Should I?

"besides I don't really want to witness their business" I say casually.

"How would yo- oh" he says glancing up then back down.

"Yeah it's shocking how see through glass is" I say trying to make it more funny than upfront.

"Well no ones occupied that apartment for a while so whe-"

"It's fine, but I gotta say your apartment does look pretty snazzy from the outside" I say cutting him off. Trying to switch the story, for his sake.

He shrugs in a 'well what can I say' manner before silently gliding his hand over the wheel turning in and out of the streets of the Upper East Side.

I hear a beep from my purse and I open it seeing a text from Alli.

Alli : we decided to chill at his place but your car is in the parkade so your free to go home to your own home HAHA

Aurora : you have no idea how much I wanted to hear that.

"Alli said they decided to chill at Sam's place so"

"For sure" he said as he began the route back.

He's different. I know he looks at me whenever I'm not looking at him, he sees me almost everyday if I'm on the balcony, we some how met at a double date yet he won't seem to initiate any deep kind of conversation.

It's like he's built a wall. Which is fine by me but I still think it's just fucking odd.

**
We arrive at the building and he drives his car right to the front door. I step out of his car and shut the door,

"thanks for putting up with me you probably had much more important work stuff to do" I say honestly

"Noo, it was fun getting to talk with someone who's not from here, and I'm sorry you had to put up with me if anything"

Why is he so formal.

"hey well, do you wanna come upstairs maybe for tea or something ?" Im becoming curious now, this guy isn't like anything I've seen. In the best way possible.