Chapter Two

I wake up the next morning with the sun beaming through a crack in my curtains. I glance at my phone and see a text from my mom and another from Allison . I'll text them back later, what I need to do is get up and dressed I have a photoshoot at 3 and its just past noon right now. I really slept in.

I turn on the hot water and let it rinse over me, I soap my self and shampoo my hair. I shave over certain spots on my legs, and soon after I'm done.

I blow dry my hair a bit just so it won't drip and just as I was about to put some clothes on I realized I have this place to myself. I can actually walk downstairs in my towel. I'm sure I could go without one but I'll save that for another day.

I trot down the hardwood steps and grab an apple to eat as I sit down and begin to reply to my texts.

mom: 'I thought I would let you sleep so I didn't call, but how is the place? We haven't been there in a while and I asked them too clean it I hope they did. Anyways remember you have a session today, love you x'

Aurora: 'haha it's amazing! And don't worry I remember, love you too and thank you'

God I love her.

Allison: 'soooo how's NY? I'll be there to visit you soon I just have a couple of meetings in England with this huge designer!'

Aurora: 'I haven't seen much but so far it's stunning, and I hope your clothing designs get approved that would be HUGE. I'll call you later'

Wow my modelling taking off and her fashion designing. Who would have guessed.

I throw the apple core out in this metallic garbage can and take a view of the buildings with proper day light. I'm so high up I'm glad I don't have a fear of heights ..it would be terrifying. I glance down to the streets way below me. I look back up and see the same guy from last night but this time no scotch he was just watching.

"What the hell" I say running back up. I was still in my towel what a perv.

After calling John , the driver from last night, to come pick me up; I put on a long black fuzzy sweater that went loosely down to my knees and some heels. Of course with shorts underneath. I grab my purse which was still heavy from being my travel bag and the keys and head out to the elevator.

I reach the bottom and see the amount of people swarming around had probably tripled since yesterday evening. I love it. The energy is amazing.

I see John this time in one of my parents other cars, a matte black Range Rover. I hop in and tell him the address and away we go.

"So Ms. Chandler how was your first night here? Well first night considering the last time you came you were what.. Eight?"

"It was tiring from the flight and packing but the apartment is beautiful. And not to mention the atmosphere here is so much more um energetic"

"That's true , well here is your stop. Give me a ring when your done I'll be in the area" he says as I walk out mouthing thank you.

I walk into the large building and see it crowded with loads of business men and women. All when this serious looks on their faces. Yikes.

I walk up to the front desk and ask her where the session for 'Sherri Hill' would be and then was directed another 38 floors up.

I open the doors and I hear some Rihanna blasting from down the hall. Yup this is definitely where I'm placed.

"Hello Aurora , glad you're here with time to spare" says Dean. Basically my hair makeup and just general person who I go to for anything beauty related. He is the best.