N i n e t e e n

Daniel

I actually did it. I asked out Ella. I can't believe I did it, even while wearing an outfit that Ella picked out for me. Truth be told Jack came up with the idea after my date with Abby when I told him I had feelings for Ella. So he kind of purposefully fell off the tube when we went tubbing.

When we finished up at the mall with Ella, Jack told Beth that he was going to hang out with me for a while and he'll see her later.

"Dude I have no idea what to do for this date," I explain pacing back and forth in the game room.

"Just do something she likes, or take her to a place that's special to her or you," Jack suggests sitting down on the couches watching me.

"You're right, but what to do when we get there is the real question," I say looking over at him.

"Why not make it into a picnic?"

"Perfect!"

Once figuring out what to do on the date, we get to work gathering the supplies that we need and making the food. While Jack cuts up some fruit for me to take I decide that maybe I should bring cookies for desert.

Grabbing out the ingredients and the supplies felt like forever. I find one of the cook books that the chefs left here after they finished their day and look for a chocolate chip cookie recipe. I find the recipe and follow it to a tee making sure I put in the proper measurements and doing exactly as the directions say.

~*~

By the time Jack and I finish preparing everything for the picnic tomorrow, its 11pm and pitch black outside. I suggest to Jack that he text Beth and just spend the night here since its too dark to go anywhere now.

It takes me a while to fall asleep but eventually I do thinking about how amazing tomorrow will be and the beautiful ocean blue eyed, blonde haired girl that I've grown quite fond of.