T w e n t y - O n e

Waking up the next morning I just replay the date with Daniel over and over in my brain. Sighing I get up so I can meet up with Beth to go back to Wares on the Water, just to find new outfits tomorrow. As I'm getting ready for the day I start to think about how crazy this summer has been and how fast its gone by. Once I'm finished getting ready I go downstairs to have a quick breakfast before going to the boathouse. I decide to grab a granola bar and a banana for breakfast since it was already 9:26am and I was supposed to meet up with Beth and 9:30am.

I attempt to speed walk to the boat house without making myself sick, I see Beth already sitting on her sea-doo waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" She asks me when she sees me.

"I uh over slept," I explain guilty.

She rolls her eyes and motions for me to get on the sea-doo so we can leave to get on with our shopping trip.

When we get to Wares on the Water, Beth starts to question me about my date with Daniel. I start to tell her about everything that happened, but before I'm able to tell her about the adorable present he got me, we see Abby.

"Hey Abby what are you doing here?" Beth asks.

"Hey, just shopping for the Summer Splash party. How was your date with Daniel, Ella?"

"Uh it was good, sorry that it didn't work out with you guys," I say nervously tugging at my bracelet, I guess Abby noticed me being really awkward and nervous since the next thing she said had to relate back to my bracelet.

"Thats a really pretty bracelet Ella where did you get it?"

"I don't know, Daniel got it for me," I explain lifting my wrist to admire the silver circle with a little mountain in the centre of it on a simple green band, he didn't specifically say it but I know it matches his tattoo.

"Well, its really pretty. Anyways I have to go now, see you guys at the party tomorrow," Abby says as she walks away.

"Bye," Beth and I say to her in return.

After talking to Abby we decide to head to Hollister to hopefully find the outfits we are looking for. As soon as we walk up to Hollister I see in there display window is an open shoulder dress that's pale pink with embroidered large white leaves all over it. Walking inside the story the very first thing I did was attempt to find that specific dress just to try it on.

While I'm searching for the dress Beth was able to find a really cute white crop top, that had straps around your stomach and flowy pale pink shorts to go along with it. Beth then ends up helping me find the dress so we can both try them on together.

When I manage to find the dress we walk into the dressing room to try on everything. Inside the dressing room stripping off my current outfit of just a plain t-shirt and shorts, I get really nervous at the 'what ifs' about whether or not its cute enough or not. As soon as the dress is on, and I look in the mirror that's inside the dressing room I see that it fits my curves perfectly and that it looks way better than I originally thought it would.

"You ready to show me slow poke?" I hear Beth say from outside my dressing room.

"Coming," I respond as I open the door.

"Dang girl that dress looks way better on you than the mannequin in the window," Beth compliments.

"You think so?" I ask turning to look at myself in the mirror again.

"Most definitely, you have to get it."

"Okay, and you look amazing too Beth."

We smile at each other and go back into our own dressing rooms to put back on our original clothes before we head to check out. Once we paid for our amazing new outfits we decide that we also need some new shoes for tomorrow.

~*~

After a long day of searching for new shoes, we finally are back at my cottage relaxing from a fun shopping trip. We decided to just have a sleep over at my cottage again since it'll be the last night we can spend with one another.

"Hey Ella, was Daniel supposed to come over this afternoon?" Beth asks me from my bathroom.

"No why?" I question.

"Uh cause he's outside your cottage right now with flowers in hand," Beth tells me, shocked I walk over to her to see out the window and sure enough there's Daniel walking up to the door with a bouquet of flowers.

"Uh Jack's coming up this way to ya know," I tell her.

We look at each other confused and walk downstairs to meet them on the porch. When we get outside we both give them confused looks.

"So we know that this is a girls only sleepover but, we wanted to come by and ask you girls something first," Jack starts.

"Yeah, so um Ella," Daniel starts nervously.

"Yes?" I say to him walking closer.

"Would you go to the Summer Splash with me?" He asks handing me the bouquet.

"I would love to," I respond smiling and taking the flowers out of his hands. He lets out a large sigh that I guess he was holding in and wraps his arms around me to give me a hug from behind as I look over to Jack and Beth.

"So Beth, I know we're already dating but, I know how much you really like cheesy things so I wanted to ask you if you'd be my date to the Summer Splash?" Jack asks smiling.

Beth and I decided to let the guys stay to watch a movie since we weren't going to be doing anything else anyways. Cuddling up against Daniel honestly felt really nice, and I ended up falling asleep halfway through the second movie.