part2(Visiting family)

The days that followed the reveal of the red hood were a spiral of emotion weather it was anger or happiness. The two emotions constantly blended together. On one side Jason was still alive on the other he was now my enemy and even worst he was the jokers pawn in a war against me. There was only one place I could think of to clear my head of the thoughts that plagued my mind. I went to my parents and little sisters graves.

Y/n:Hey mom and dad,you too sis. I just stoped by to talk about somethings.

After my first run in with ozpin he showed me where the graves of my family where.I made it a rule to vist at least once a month.

Y/n:So good news is Jason isn't dead.But now I have to fight he sided with the man that killed you all and I just don't know what to do.So I came to ask you three.

I then sat in silence for a few minutes.

Y/n:Dad would tell me to go knock some sence into him,Mom you would've said something like "Go try and reason with him",and sis you would probably just tell me to do what I think is best.

After finishing speaking I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to revel ozpin with his cane.

Ozpin:Well all three of those is splendid advice but if you want my take I would say you need to learn more about yourself first before you take on something that is much bigger then you are.And some allies wouldn't hurt.

He finished with a smile.

Y/n:Allies like who?

Ozpin:Well team CFVY is still at beacon I'm sure they would help you. You know they were very disappointed when you left.

Y/n:They were very fun to be around with coco always pushing velvet past her comfort zone with fox and Yatsuhashi just going along with whatever was happening.

Ozpin:You know after you left Ms.Adel barged into my office demanding were they're  "little brother" went?

Y/n:You're kidding right?

Ozpin:Not in the slightest.

Y/n:Ozpin is it to late for me to join beacon? I'll even go to class this time.

Ozpin:No it wouldn't be problem well besides the fact that your so well versed in combat it might give away your identity.

Y/n:Hmm I see. But i can't fight the clown alone.

Ozpin:No one wins all by themselves y/n. I know that lesson all too well.

Y/n:Then what do I do oz?

Ozpin:You keep being the arkham knight. Help the people of vale be there when no one else can be. And give team CFVY a vist,They would love it if you did.

Y/n:I should.But what about allies? How do I get people I can trust on my side?

Ozpin:The most desperate people are usualy the most willing to help.

Y/n:Quinn.

Ozpin:Hmm?

Y/n:Harley Quinn she was the jokers sidekick but a year ago he got rid of her. I should find her.

Ozpin:If that's truly whay you think is best then go for it.

*timeskip*

I was standing outside the dorm of CFVY. After my talk with oz he gave me they're dorm number.I knocked on the door and Yatsuhashi opened the door.I saw his eyes light up when he saw me and he bear hugged me.

Y/n:Hey big guy good to see you too.But it's g--getting hard to breath.

Yatsuhashi:Sorry it's just been so long.