part8(The Batman)

We stood there staring at each other.

Arkham knight:Harley get out of here.

Harley:But...

Arkham knight:That's an order!

She left the room through the skylight with the grapple hook that I gave her.

Arkham knight:Why are you in my city!?

Batman:Because you're doing things the wrong way.You kill and that makes you just as bad as the men that surround us.

Arkham knight:So I've been told.Are you here to stop me?

Batman:I'm here to make you see thing the right way.

Arkham knight:I am doing this the right way!The scum that are in this room ruin lives so I end theirs. Fair trade if you ask me.

A man that was knocked out woke up and looked.

Thug:The knight and the bat!? No way!I'm out of here!

I raised my run to shoot him when the bat punched me across my mask sending me spinning backwards.

Arkham knight:Bad move bats!

I began to shoot at him with both guns.He ran to the left but he also ran at me.When he was close I holstered my guns and pulled out my knife.He pulled out a batarang and held It like a knife. We ran at each other and clashed weapons.After a few clashes I went for a round house kick but before it hit him I jumped in the air and kicked him across the face with my other foot.When I was on the ground I used my hands to spring me up at him.He grabbed me by the ankles,spun around once and threw me into a wall. I ran at him,with knife in hand, and went for a slash across the chest. He countered me by taking my wrist and twisting it.I jumped backwards bringing him with me. We both hit the ground with a thump and as we did he let go of me.I quickly got up but so did he.We stood there both of us in a combat position,ready for another round. We ran at each other. I  lunged at him and took him down to the ground.When on the ground I stabbed my knife where his neck was but he doged it by moving his head to the left after doging he punched me off him. I fell to his side and he went on top of me and started to hit me across the face. After two punches I grabbed his hand and head butted. He staggered backwards in pain and when I got up he was ready to fight again. He ran towards me and threw a punch. I doged backwards and grabbed him by the throat but that's when he grabbed me by mine and we started to choke each other.

Batman:I'm taking you in Knight!

Arkham knight:Not today,dark knight!

I head butted him and threw down a electric smoke grenade.I then jumped through the window and ran through a few allys. When I was sure he wasn't around I called my bike and went back to base.When I got home I collapsed and harley came to help me.

Harley:You lost huh?

Arkham knight:It was a draw.

Harley:I'm sure it was.

Arkham knight:Help me to my room.

She helped walk me to my room and once I was there I removed the helmet and harley removed my chest guard and shirt.

Harley:He beat you up pretty hard huh?

Y/n:I did just as much damage to him.

Harley:So he's not any ally to us?

Y/n:No he's too kind hearted.He let's the scum that rot this world live!It's sickening!*Cough**Cough*

Harley:Rest up,I'm sure he broke a rib.

Y/n:I most likely fractured his jaw.

Harley:Get some sleep and I'll go get you some pain killers.

Y/n:Thanks.

And with that I went to sleep and when I awoke Ozpin was there talking with harley.

Y/n:He Oz what's up?

Ozpin:I heard of your little tussle with the batman.

Y/n:I hate to admit it but he's better then me. Much better.

Ozpin:Then why not enlist his help?

Y/n:He has a no killing rule oz. So he won't help me.

Ozpin:Well I came by to tell you that the night of the dance there was an intruder.

Y/n:What happened?

Ozpin:Well from a very special student I learned that our enemy has base outside the southwest of vale near mount geln.

Y/n:Thanks Oz I'll check it out.

Ozpin:You're welcome.But I also came to give you this.

He handed me a picture of me and team CFVY that velvet took with her camera.

Ozpin:Ms.Adel said that she wanted to give this to you so I volunteered to give it to you.

Y/n:Thanks Oz,that was kind of you.

Ozpin:Well I'll be on my way.

Y/n:Bye Oz.

Harley:Bye professer!

He then walked out the room.

Y/n:So harley what were you two talking about?

Harley:Well We were saying how head strong and stubborn you can be.

Y/n:Ouch.

Harley:We also said how caring and selfless you can be.

Y/n:I am neither of those.

Harley:Y/n I know why you told me to leave that night. You told me to leave so I wouldn't be taken in if you lost.

Y/n:You're smarter then you look.

Harley:Ouch.

She then sat on top of me.

Harley:Y/n I care for you a lot and well..

Y/n:I get it I'll be more careful.

She pressed her forehead up against mine.

Harley:Promise me.

Y/n:I promise to be more careful.

Harley:Thank you.

Y/n:Harley if I do one day die out there fighting,don't cry for me or sit around mourning. I want you to continue the fight I started a year ago.

Harley:I will.

Y/n:But don't you dare do it by yourself. Get someone you trust to join you. Someone you would trust with your life got it?

Harley:Yeah I get it.Just don't die to soon okay?

Y/n:Okay.

She then kissed me but instead of stopping her I kissed back. After we stoped kissing we looked at each other and smiled. That's when she gently put her head on my chest as I laid back down.

Harley:I love you y/n.

Y/n:I....love you too harley.

She looked up at me.

Harley:Really?!

Y/n:Yeah.Really.

She put her head back down on my chest and we both drifted off to sleep.