Part10(The pit)

I awoke in a very dangerous looking bunk bed on the bottom bunk with harley sitting next to me,fast asleep.I looked around the room some more and saw my armour lying on the ground with my chest plate being almost completely demolished and my helmet along with my pistols were on a study table that was across the room.I looked down at myself to see that my torso was covered in bandages and my leg had a cast on it.I sat up and gently shooked harley awake. She woke up startled.

Harley:HUH?!Oh it was just you y/n.You feelin alright?

Y/n:Well besides the broken ribs and leg I feel just fine.But that's not the main thing here. The girls they now know who I am.

Harley:Yeah they do. Apparently the name of they're team is rwby and the girl named ruby is the leader.

Y/n:Wait. So the leaders name is ruby and the name is rwby?

Harley:Yep.

Y/n:That's not confusing at all.Hold on why didn't you just call lucuis to send the bike and drive me home?

Harley:Well after you saved ruby the team felt like they owed you a favor so ,with my help,they have been making sure you're alright.

Y/n:The only reason I survived was because of my armour. She wouldn't have made it. That weapon was designed to kill.That brings me to another question.How long was I out for?

Harley:Three days.And with that leg it's going to be awhile before you're going to be back in the fight.

Y/n:With some help of a healer my leg would be better in a week tops but since I don't know any healers it's going to be at least a month before I can be the knight again.Well there's one man.

Harley:Who?

Y/n:A man named ra's al ghul.

Harley:Who's that?

Y/n:A master of a mentor.

Harley:So when are we going to leave?

Y/n:I need to go to alone.

Harley:Why?

Y/n:The group I'm going to aren't very fond of outsiders.

Harley:Who's this group?

Y/n:That's not for you too know.Anyways do I have clothes here?

Harley:Yeah two pairs.

Y/n:I'll need to pairs of pants.And my knife.

She brought me the clothes and my knife. I cut a pant leg off of one pair and put the other pair in a small bag that I kept on my suit. I also put the suit and helmet into the bag.

Harley:You'll probably need these.

She handed me a pair of crutches and I took them.

Y/n:Thanks.

I swung the bag around my body readied the crutches and went to leave but I told harley something before I left.

Y/n:Head home I'll be there at some point.

I left the room and made my way to the pick-up point of beacon.Thats where I called lucuis.

Y/n:I'm heading to ra's.I need an unmanned aircraft to take me there.

Lucuis:On it's way.

I waited for the aircraft but as I did I heard the sound of a cane behind me.

Y/n:What do you need Oz?

Ozpin:Are you sure you want to go somewhere with those injuries?

Y/n:I need to do this.

Ozpin:If that's what you think.