Part14(The loss of more then a beacon)

I was sitting on top of beacon tower when I saw yang break the leg of a boy she had already beat,something I can tell she wouldn't do.

Arkham knight:Salem.

She was surrounded by robotic soldiers and escorted from the ring,in confusion while screaming she saw him attack her.

Arkham knight:I wonder,did Salem pick up a few new friends?

I put my fingers to my ear peice and called the Batman.

Arkham knight:Get to beacon,be sure to be quiet.

Batman:I just saw what happened on the vytal festival broadcast,this isn't right.

Arkham knight:I know that girl too,she doesn't hurt people for fun. She had to be tricked for this. Hurry to beacon and be ready to fight.

I ended the call and I received a call from Harley.

Harley:What just happened?! Did you see?

Arkham knight:I watched it from beacon tower,Salem did something.

Harley:Are you sure it was her?

Arkham knight:Not in person,no,but she wanted this. I know it.

I then saw a young man leaving the arena,he had dark black hair with a white strand at the hair line along with the initial J burned onto his cheek.

Arkham knight:Jason.

I jumped off the tower and I ran to on top of the roof until I found myself outside the window of team CVFY's room. I opened the window and I jumped inside,quickly changing into normal clothing.

I left the room,with my pistols on my hips,as coco came in.

Coco:Y/n,What's happening.

Y/n:Beacon is falling.

I began to run through the crowds and into the arena,I saw Jason running into the backstage of the arena. I ran in after him,I looked around until I heard someone jump forward behind me. I dodged to my left and looked at my attacker,A girl with brown,white,and pink hair.

Y/n:Neo.

She ran at me and began to kick at me,I blocked most of her kicks before she smacked me across the face with her umbrella. She tried another kick but I grabbed her leg and placed my gun to her forehead.

Y/n:Bye,neo.

I went to pull the trigger but I was kicked in the back of the head. My vision went fuzzy and I let go of neo,I got up and looked to see mercury black.

Y/n:I knew you were fine,assassin's aren't easy to kill.

Mercury:You would know.

He jumped at me and did an axe kick,I grabbed his foot and I slammed him into the ground,he spit up blood and I put my knee on his chest as I activated the tazzer in my gun. I slammed my gun into his neck and his body began to shake.

Mercury:AAAAHHHHHH!

He then passed out from the pain.

Y/n:Serves you right,black.

I got up and began to run in the direction that Jason went. I began to get shot at so I returned fire,this was it,I found Jason.

Jason:Good to see you again,bro.

Y/n:This is it Jason,someone dies tonight.

Jason:I couldn't agree more.

We ran at each other,he tried to slide into me but I jumped over him. We both stood up and pulled out our knives,we began to clash with our knives while also trying to hit with kicks or punches. He grabbed me by the throat as I did the same thing,he smiled at me while I kept a serious face.

Jason:Look...how grown up....you are.

Y/n:Fuck..you!

I took my knife and I tried to stab on his head but he deflected it,we let go of each other and we both jumped back while rubbing our necks. That's when we heard the screams.

Jason:It's starting.

Y/n:What's starting?

Jason:The death of beacon.

My ear peice began to make a sound,it was Harley.

Harley:Hey,y/n,I just got to beacon and well things aren't looking.

Y/n:GET OUT OF HERE!

Harley:What,no,I can help.

I didn't have the time to talk as Jason cut at me again,I did a backhand spring and got away from him before he hit me. I kicked him back and dropped a smoke bomb,I ran and climbed up the wall of CVFY's dorm room. I jumped through the window and got my Arkham knight gear on,I jumped back through the window and in the middle of beacon's courtyard I saw the worst thing I could think of. Harley was being beaten down by the clown, I ran at him and shot my guns as I did so. He used his gas as a smoke screen and I missed most of my shots,he came out of the gas quickly and bashed me across the head with the crowbar. I kicked him away,after gaining my self back, and he rolled right next to Harley,he pulled out his pistol and held it to her face. I went to run at him but Jason in his red hood gear attacked me with his knife,I couldn't block him in time and he stabbed me in the gut. He then quickly took me down to the ground and held my head to where I could see Harley.

Harley:I'm so so

The clown hit her with the crowbar before she could finish,then he hit her again,then again,and again. He kept hitting her and I couldn't stop it,so I cried out.

Arkham knight:HARLEY!!! STOP IT YOU BASTARD! I'LL RIP YOUR GUTS OUT AND FEED THEM TO YOU!

Red hood:Shut up and enjoy the show.

He kept beating her until he took his pistol out and aimed it at her head,cocking it once it was aimed.

Harley:Y/n,I lov

*BANG*

Arkham Knight:NOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH,I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU!!!!! I SWEAR IT!!!!!

Joker:Now,now,pumpkin,didn't you ever hear the old saying? Don't put your dick in crazy,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean,if anything,I saved you,buckaroo.

Arkham knight:NO ONE ELSE! NO ONE ELSE GETS TO KILL YOU!!!

I swung my head back and threw Jason after me,I shot him in the stomach and stabbed him through the shoulder with his own knife that I ripped out of myself. I ran at the clown and kicked him in the face,I picked up the crowbar with Harleys blood on it and I began to beat the clown.

Arkham Knight:HOW DOES IT FEEL?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHERE DOES IT HURT YOU FUCKING CLOWN?! TELL ME,TELL ME,HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Joker:There you go,kill me!

I then began to bash the clowns face in,killing him with the same crowbar that he beat me,my brother,and my girlfriend with.

I threw my helmet off and grabbed his face while he died.

Y/n:Look at me and only me,LOOK AT ME WHILE YOU DIE!

I watched the life fade from his eyes as I was shot twice in the back,I fell down and I turned to see Jason with the gun. He was going to kill me but he was brought to the ground by Batman,he quickly stabbed the dark knight in the leg and took off running.

Y/n:Hehehehehe,*Sobbing*.

I went over to Harley and held her corpse in my arms,looking into her eyes.I looked into the sky and let out the biggest scream that ever escaped my lips.

Y/n:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!