part3(A new harley)

(A/n:Right now Harley is in her arkham city clothing)

We woke up the next day with Harley still laying on me but she woke up first and then decided to wake me up.

Harley:Hey get up I wanna go fight some crime!

Y/n:I'm up,I'm up! Chill out.

Harley:So am I gonna ware what I usually ware ooorrr?

Y/n:No,I got an idea.Just follow me.

I then took her outside after I got dressed in my arkham knight outfit.When we were outside I tapped on my gauntlet and a bike came rolling up next to us.

When we were outside I tapped on my gauntlet and a bike came rolling up next to us

Harley:That's one hellava bike!

Arkham knight:She sure is. I built her myself.

Harley:Impressive.

Arkham knight:Hop on we're going for a ride.

She then got on after me,she then held onto me by the waist as we sped off to our location but as we were riding Harley seemed amazed at the speed we were traveling at.

Harley:This baby goes fast,don't she?

Arkham knight:It wouldn't be a very useful bike if it was slow.Now hold on I'm going to take this up to eleven.

We then began to go even faster then before. It only took us a few minutes to reach our destination.

Harley:So where did you take me anyways?

Arkham knight:You'll find out.

I then grappled up to a balcony that was on the top floor of the building.

Arkham knight:You here old man?

A man then came around the corner.

Lucius:y/n Nice to see you again.How is the suit holding up for you?

I then took my helmet off to talk face to face.

Y/n:Its doing just fine especially after the helmet upgrades.

Lucius:Well when Ozpin said he wanted a suit made for a friend with those specific requirements I just had to make it special.

Y/n:Also thanks for the bike parts,I couldn't have made it without you.Plus keeping my identity a secret.

Harley:So do I just not exist or what?

Y/n:Right,sorry. Lucius this is Harley, harley this is lucius fox,the owner of foxteca.

Lucius:Its a pleasure.

Harley:No,the pleasures all mine.

Lucius:So y/n is there a reason that you visited?

Y/n:Yeah I need a suit made for harley and you're the first person I could think of.

Lucius:Very well then. If you would ms....