Chapter 2

8 months ago

Y/N's POV

Y/N: NO! I'M DONE KILLING GOOD PEOPLE AND TAKING DOWN COMMUNITIES JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE SOLDIERS DANNY!!!!

Danny: YOU DARE LEAVE US! DON'T FORGET Y/N, WE TOOK YOU IN AND MADE YOU THE MAN YOU BECAME! YOU ARE OUR BEST SOLDIER!

Y/N: WELL FUCK YOU! I'M LEAVING!!!

Danny: Not if I have anything to say about it! BOYS! GET Y/N!!

Then a bunch of Fallen Star Orders ran towards me about to attack. But like Danny said, I was the best soldier.

One member tries to dropkick me but I move out of the way and jumped in the air and did a double stomp landing on his stomach, then one runs at me with a knife and starts swinging the knife at me, I kept dodging the slices and then grabbed his arm and broke it, disarming him, due to the impact the knife went flying in the air, I caught the knife and sliced the members neck killing him. Then three ninjas came running at me, then all attacked me at once, I kept dodging and blocking the attacks, I grab one's arm and hip threw him, then I side kick the second ninja in the face and then break the first ninjas hand. Now the ninjas got swords out, I kept dodging them until on of them almost kills me, before that happens, I use my suit to access blade catchers on my forearms (like the ones Batman have) and start blocking the blades with them, I use my right blade catcher to break one sword and grab the other ninja in front of me so they stab the ninja. The last ninja puts his sword away then we get ready for a fist fight. We keep connecting our punches and kicks together. Then he tries to hit me with a spin kick but I duck and low sweep kick and ankle dropping him instantly, I then get on top of him then punch him in the face to knock him out. Then lots of members came in with guns and they all shot at me at once, but I got my staff out and kept spinning it, deflecting all of the bullets. I even use the staff to hit most of the bullets back at the shooters killing them. When enough of them were dead, I ran out of the base and kept running until they lost me.

Danny's POV

Y/N killed HALF of my men and was able to run away.

Danny: Y/N WE WILL FIND YOU! YOU HEAR ME! I WILL FIND YOU!

Fallen Star Order member: Sir, what do you want us to do?

Danny: Find him, what he does not know is that we are working with Delta, and we will not strike until the time is right, Lilly plans on coming back to that school she was telling us about to get more kids on there side, Marlon should give them more kids. Let's keep this a secret and stay away until they absolutely need our help, no matter how many months or years it takes.