Chapter 3

2 months later: End of Season 4

No ones POV

Louis: Aasim saw them out here, ten to fifteen of them, past the old safe zone.

Violet: Some sort of caravan

Clementine: I want you two to go, maybe see if they are willing to trade.

AJ was teaching Tenn how to shoot. So he won't be going.

Y/N's POV

I've been running for a while now, how long has it been? 2 months? They are probably still looking for me. I saw a rabbit so I decided to kill it and set up camp. While the rabbit was cooking on the campfire, a group of people were approaching me, it looked like a group of caravans. They started to surround me.

Caravan member: FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Violet's POV

Me and Louis were getting ready to leave to see what these caravans want, then Clementine limped over to us, she was still getting used to crutches. 

Clementine: Be careful guys.

Violet: Don't worry.

Louis: We will.

Then me and Louis walked out and searched for the caravans. We've been walking for a while until we found them, they were surrounding a guy and holding him at gunpoint, we hid so they wouldn't see us. 

Louis: Vi, we should help him!

Violet: Wait! Hang on!

Y/N's POV

They were all pointing their weapons at me, I put my hands up.

Caravan 1: Give us your weapons and supplies NOW!

Caravan 2: Or you will die!

Caravan 3: I also see a school close to where we are, after we are done with you, we will take their stuff too, kill them also if we have to.

Y/N: You won't be taking anyone's stuff anymore.

Caravan 1: Why's that?

They got closer to me, which was a good time to disarm them. I elbowed one member in the face and took his gun and shot five of the men before they started to shoot at me, I quickly got my shield out and blocked all the bullets, while they were still shooting me, I used my shield as protection while running at them. I bash one of them with my shield, then got my staff and hit everyone's arms so they would drop their guns. They all charged at me at once but I used my staff to sweep all of them off their feet and got my pistol out and shot five other members in the head. There were five more of them. They all got machetes out, I got my blade catchers on my forearms. They all ran at me but I blocked all hits using my blade catchers. I grabbed one arm and disarmed them and I got my machete out and stabbed him. I then shot two members in the head and threw the stabbed body and the other member, and stabbed him in the head, including the stabbed guy so he would not turn. One more member. We got ready for a one on one fist fight, he tried punching me but I blocked and punched in in the jaw, knocking him down on the ground. I got on top of him with my gun pointed at his head.

Y/N: There is one thing I hate in this world, that is bad people. This school you speck of, they sound like good people. So you people won't bother them.

I then shot him in the head. I then pack up and move away with my cooked rabbit. I might need to go to a safer place.

Violet's POV

We just saw that guy take out FIFTEEN people, those caravans were going to attack us? At least this guy took care of them.

Louis: YOOOO THAT WAS AWESOME! HE IS LIKE AN NINJA!

Violet: Calm down Louis, let's tell Clem about this.

We then walked back to the school and saw Clem waiting for us.

Clementine: So?

Violet: They were planning on attacking us.

Clementine: Really? Where are they?

Louis: They had this guy at gunpoint but the guy kicked their ass and killed them.

Clementine: Is he still there?

Violet: No, he left. He is a good guy, we heard him say that he hates bad people and said that our school sounds like we're good people so he will leave us alone.

Clementine: So he saved us. At least the caravans won't bother us.

Present Day

Y/N's POV

I went back into the woods where I killed the caravans. It's hard to find food these days so I came back here to hunt. I set up my camp, then I heard a walker coming towards me. I kicked the leg and stabbed it in the head. I then rested on a log at my camp.

Louis's POV

Me and Aasim went to look for this guy who was in the woods, Clem wants us to see if he can come with us or know anything about him. We made it to a camp and hid, I got a good look at the guy and I was shocked to see him. It was the guy who killed the caravans 6 months ago. Aasim noticed this.

Aasim: What is it?

Louis: It's the guy who took out the caravans 6 months ago!

Aasim: Really? Let's go talk to him.

Louis: Alright.

Y/N's POV

I sat on the log for a bit now. I heard the bushes move, someone or more were here, I got my gun out and saw two guys.

Guy 1: WHOA WHOA! It's okay, we are friendly

Y/N: How do I know you won't try to kill me.

Guy 2: It's okay, we won't.

Guy 1: You are the guy who took out the caravans.

I was shocked that he knew that.

Y/N: How do you know that?!

Guy 1: We saw it happen, we come from the school they wanted to attack.

Guy 2: So can you drop the gun please?

I was hesitant but I drop my gun.

Guy 1: Nice, I'm Louis and he is Aasim.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Aasim: Nice to meet you.

Louis: You are alone, how about you come to the school with us, and maybe live there if you like it? our leader would like to meet you.

Y/N: Leader?

Aasim: Her name is Clementine.

Y/N: Clementine?

Louis: What do you think? Want to come with us?

I did not know what to do, I would love a place to live but the Fallen Star Order might still be after me and It could cost these nice people's lives. I made my decision.

Y/N: Okay, I will come with you, I don't know about staying but we will see.

Louis: Great! the school is this way, follow us.

I then follow them as we go to the school.