Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

Me and Clem stayed in my bed just cuddling with each other.

Y/N: You know Clem, The day just started and it's already a good day.

Clementine: Yeah, I agree.

Y/N: I'm gonna feel bad saying this, but I'm glad Tenn's mattress broke.

Clem giggled.

Clementine: I'm kinda glad.

Y/N: Kinda?

Clementine: kinda because Tenn can't sleep in his room. But I also got to be here with you and now we are dating.

She then kisses me on the check. I then kiss her forehead. 

Y/N: I don't think I wanna get up at all.

Clem giggled again.

Clementine: Same.

We then start kissing each other again. Then someone knocked on our door, they kept knocking, like it was an emergency. We quickly got out of bed and I put on my shirt.  

Y/N: Come in.

It was Louis.

Louis: GUYS! THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON!

Clementine: What?

Louis: THERE IS A BIG GROUP SURROUNDING THE SCHOOL!

Y/N's thoughts: Oh no! No! No! NO! NO!

Y/N: We're coming.

We went outside to see what I hoped I would never see again. It was the Fallen Star Order. They had the school surrounded. I saw Danny walk to the gate. It wasn't just Fallen Star Order, it was also another group.

Clementine: DELTA?!

Danny: Y/N!

Y/N: DANNY?!

Danny: We finally found you.

Y/N: You must be crazy if you think I'm going back with you!

Danny: You probably did not know this, we and Delta were long time allies. They told us that these people killed Lilly. So we went for this place, it's now better since your here as well.

Danny then got his walkie out.

Danny: Blow it up!

Y/N: Wait wh-

Then the whole school started to blow up, all the buildings were falling. We were in the middle of the school so we were still alive, but then the members rushed in, they had everyone captured and more of the members had me surrounded, pointing guns at me, from the ground floor to the top of the walls, this scared Clem. The members knew how dangerous I was.

Danny: You got one more chance to join us Y/N.

Y/N: No!

Danny: Fine.

Y/N's thoughts: One more smoke bomb.

Danny then went back on his walkie.

Danny: Kill him.

Clementine; NO!

I quickly throw the smoke bomb down, smoke quickly covered me as everyone started shooting where I was. I used my stealth skills to hide away. 

Clementine: Y/N!!!

Then the smoke clears. Everyone was confused.

Member 1: Where did he go?!

I then got my gun out and shot the members who had the group, I then parkour my self back to them before they could get them.

Y/N: Everyone get back!

They did as I said. All of the members on the walls started to shoot at me at once. I got my staff and started spinning, blocking the bullets, I then hit the bullets at them killing all of the members on the wall. Then all of the ground floor people came at me at once. Because I was the best soldier, I was able to beat and kill everyone. Now it was just me and Danny.

Danny: My my. Age has not slowed you down.

We both got our machetes out.

Danny: Time to die!

We then charged at each other and had a epic machete fight for five minutes. We then put our machetes away and got into a fighting stance. We were going to have a fist fight. We run at each other and we kept dogging and blocking each others punches and kicks. He threw a punch, I ducked and then hit a jump spin kick on him. This causes his check to cut open.  

Danny: All of that for one cut.

I then run at him to hit him with a jump kick, but he grabs my leg and throws me down. He gets on top of me and gets a knife out. He then tries to stab me, but I stop him with my arms. Due to him being stronger, I could not wrestle him out as the knife went closer to my neck.

Danny: Goodbye Y/N.

But then he gets shot in the shoulder, it was Clem, she could not shoot him in the head because she would have hit me.

I then kick him in the face, getting him off me. Danny then ran away.

Danny: THIS AIN'T OVER Y/N!

Clem and the others walked towards me, everything was destroyed, there was nothing left.

Y/N: I'm am so so so sorry about all of this! This is all my fault! They--

Clem interrupted me by pulling me into a kiss. 

Clementine: This wasn't your fault. You heard them, Delta and them were allies. In fact, we are alive because of YOU.

Louis: Yeah dude!

Violet: Sure the place is gone, but you killed them, saving us.

Y/N: Now where will we go?

Clementine: I think I know.

Y/N: Where?

Clementine: Richmond.