Chapter 20

Javi's POV

I was burying Kate at our graveyard. I already put a picture of her on the wall inside the church, next to the rest of my family.

Javi: I will miss you. I love you.

Clementine's POV 

I was gearing up as Aasim, Ruby, Willy, Tenn, and Omar was wishing all of us good luck and hopes that we come back safe. We packed up weapons, food, drinks, and tents. In case we needed to camp. We loaded everything on the armored cars. We were taking two.

Y/N's POV

We finished packing up and everyone was ready to go. We had two armored cars. I will drive one of them and Clem and AJ will be with me. Javi will drive the other one with Kenny, Louis, and Violet. I see Clem and AJ walking towards me.

Clementine: Ready?

Y/N: Yeah, I am.

We get in the car. We were waiting on the other four to be ready.

AJ: I am nervous.

Clementine: We will protect you. Right Y/N?

I was looking down.

Clementine: Y/N? What's wrong?

Y/N: I haven't been at their base since I ran away. And Kate died from the attack. I hope none of us going dies. 

Clementine: We won't. We have each other.

Clementine: Then leans in to kiss me. I lean too so we kissed.

AJ: Eww.

Me and Clem laughed. We saw the four get in their cars and give us a thumbs up.

Y/N: Let's go.

We then drive off.