Chapter 13

Clementine's POV

I was sleeping with Y/N in our new room, It was midnight, I was sleeping peacefully, but I woke up because I felt him moving and mumbling, he was also sweating. He was having a nightmare. I then start shaking him.    

Clementine: Y/N! Wake up! Wake up!

Y/N's POV

It was a war zone at Richmond, Fallen Star Order were here killing everyone, I was fighting them off, there was shooting everywhere. But then I saw a pile of dead bodies, It was my friends. Then I saw Clementine in that pile, I ran to her dead body with tears falling. 

Y/N: Clementine! Clementine no! Please! No! NOOOOO!

Then Danny walked towards me.

Danny: This is your fault. They could have lived. They could have had a happy life. But you came in and ruined their lives. Your the reason they are dead. 

I said nothing back as I just cried. Then Danny got out his gun and aimed at me.

Danny: Game Over.

Then he shot the gun, then I woke up out of breath, Clem was shaking me, I quickly sat up trying to catch my breath and had tears coming down. Clem pulled me into a hug as I sobbed

Clementine: Shhhh. It's okay. It's okay. It's just a bad dream.

I said nothing as I continued to sob. Clementine pulled out of the hug and put her hands on my face, making me look at her.

Clementine: You want to talk about it?

Y/N: They were here.

Clementine: Fallen Star Order?

Y/N: Yes. They killed everyone here. They killed you.

Clem gave me a worried look as she continued to listen.

Y/N: I killed most of those guys. But you and everyone else was dead. Danny came in and told me you guys were dead because of me.

Clementine: No. First time I met them. You saved us from them. If they kill us, it's won't be your fault.

Y/N: I need some water.

I then get out of bed and went in the kitchen for water.

Clementine's POV

Y/N got out of bed to get water. I was worried about him. I know what he is going though. Blaming themselves for deaths of loved ones. I been there before. He then came back. 

Y/N: I don't know what I would do if I lost you Clem.

Clementine: That won't happen. I promise.

Y/N: If they come here. I need to deal with them alone.

Clementine: What?! No! It's not just Fallen Star Order! Delta is also with them! 

Y/N: Delta isn't Fallen Star Order. I can take them.

Clementine: They could train them!

Y/N: I wouldn't forgive myself if any of you died! I can't lose you Clem!

Clementine: I CAN'T LOSE YOU EITHER!!

Y/N was silent and shocked from my outburst. He then listened as it was my turn to have tears come.

Clementine: Everyone I have ever loved died! Sooner or later, they die! People from the school died!! There was a man that took care of me when all of this started. His name was Lee. He got bit because of me! I ran away causing him to be bit! It haunts me everyday!  

Y/N gave me a sympathetic look. 

Clementine: I was devastated when he died. It was the most devastated I was my whole life! If I lost you, I would feel even WORSE! Because I LOVE YOU! I lost to much people. I wouldn't bear losing you too! I wouldn't be the same if something happened to you!   

Y/N then pulled me into a hug, I cried in his shoulders

Y/N: I'm so sorry Clem, I didn't know. You didn't deserve everything that happened to you.

I then calm down, wipe my tears away, and smile at him.

Y/N: I guess I could teach everyone. I could teach all the fighters here, including you and the others.

Clementine: Okay. Because I'm not letting you do this alone.

Y/N: Like you said, they could be teaching Delta. I could tell and teach their weakness.

Clementine: I like that.

I then pull him into a kiss. It lasts for a while until we pulled apart.

Y/N: Okay. We stayed up long enough. Let's go back to sleep.

Clementine: If your nightmares get worse, i'm here.

Y/N: Thanks Clem.

Clementine: Anytime.

We lay back down as I wrapped my arms around Y/N. He wrapped his arms around me too. We then both went back to sleep.