Chapter 16

Y'N's POV

It was now night time. It was time to train. Clem, Louis, Violet, Kenny, Javi, AJ, and all other fighters from Richmond showed up.

Y/N: Thank you all for coming! You guys are here to learn how to fight the Fallen Star Order! I will teach you how they taught me! Everyone line up side by side!

They do as I say.

Y/N: First thing I will teach you is combat! I know you guys already know how to fight! But you don't know how to fight like them! I will have dummies in front of you! Knock it over with the following moves I show you!

I have been teaching fighting moves for a while now. Clementine was killing her moves. It was a little hot. AJ was also very good. Louis is doing good. Violet is doing good. Kenny is doing VERY good for someone his age. Javi was also good.

Y/N: Very good guys! Now I will give you a staff! If you spin it very fast, it can block bullets!

I then give them staves. They all start spinning. They were all spinning fast. Now it was time for the final challenge for training. 

Y/N: Final one! I made obstacles courses for you! You need to pass them! Then training is over!  

Then everyone did them. Clem, AJ, Louis, Violet, Kenny, and Javi passed all of them. Some random Richmond fighters messed up. Training was now over.

Y/N: Training is now over! You guys can rest now! But if you want to, you can still practice! 

I walk towards Clem who is sweating.

Y/N: You look hot.

Clem giggled.

Clementine: Is it because i'm sweating or because it's just my looks?

Y/N: Both.

Clem giggled again.

Clementine: Your such a dork.

I laugh. We then start walking back to the apartment. We made it in and started walking to our room.

Y/N: I see you are tired. Want to cud-

Clementine: Yes!

I laugh again.

We go in our room and head to bed.

Y/N: I'm kinda tired of training everyone.

Clementine: Then cuddle with me.

Y/N: After you shower.

Clementine: Fine.

She showers then she comes back in.

Clementine: Now. Cuddle!

I chuckle. She gets under the cover with me and she lays on me and wraps her arms around me, I do the same and lay my head on hers.

Y/N: You did awesome today babe.

I kiss her forehead. She looks up and smiles at me.

Clementine: I had a amazing teacher.

She leans up and kiss my cheek. We then started kissing on the lips.

Clementine: Goodnight babe, love you.

Y/N: Goodnight, love you too.

We then both fall asleep.