Chapter 1; Revelation

A/N; Hi guys welcome to my first Winston and Monty fanfic! Which I've updated a little since I made this like 9 months ago but Before I start I wanted to clarify; that I don't support what Monty did to Tyler nor does being gay Justify his actions! I just wished Monty met Winston before the sexual assault happened, things would've been way different! But with that being said, let's get on with the story!

Monty's POV: Being fucked up wasn't a choice for me, it was something I adapted since I was born, my life was broken, from the beatings I've received from my piece of shit dad, from my mother ignoring me all my life to being abandoned by the last person I considered like family, like a brother. Just like that he was gone, but perhaps I couldn't blame him, I could only blame myself, blame for what I did to Tyler but what was I supposed to do? I couldn't just come clean, even if I did wanted to, if my father found out what I did.. He would fucking kill me.. That's for damn sure.. If I went to jail.. all I know is, I would either be killed or beaten to shit, and didn't know which is worse..

As the bus drove away leaving me to throw my hand in the air letting the dark surround me, my thoughts were interrupted by clicks from a camera, I turned to see Winston taking pictures from afar, attentively I made my way to him "the fuck are you doing here?" He lifted his head away from his camera setting it down to his side "Yearbook.. I'm in yearbook.. I was just- I'm going.." He said turning away from as he digged in his pocket for his keys to get away from me

Without having to look at him, I knew he was scared that I would hurt him again, I didn't blame him for thinking that, I was an asshole, still am, and there was no changing that but for some fucking reason I found myself reaching for him, for once having the need to talk to someone who was filled with that kindness that I deeply wished I could have,"hey-hey I ain't going to do anything" I said softly letting out that rare sense of vulnerability "I've gotta go" he responded as he barely managed to look at me as he stood close to his  blue Ferrari.

"Listen man" I began as I took a silent breath "I'm sorry about last summer, I was drunk and really fucked up" there it was, the words 'I'm sorry' it even caught me by surprise.. I've never even once used those two words to anyone.. not to Bryce, Not to his fucking dad.. Not to Tyler.. Not to anyone.. I've never felt any concern for what has happened or any empathy to use it.. but this.. it was different.. I don't know why it was but all I knew was I didn't want to lose this feeling even if it suffocates me

Winston finally looked at me with a slight smile "it's fine, I mean it's  whatever" I then walked closer to him returning a smile back "you uh- seem like a good guy" his smile turned into a full a grin "um, would you-? My parents are gone all weekend if you wanna hang out" my eyebrows arched as a small smile appeared on my face "I would like that" Winston nodded "would you like me to drive is over to my place?"

The question caused my body to froze up like a statue, but I didn't let down "Yeah, sure" Winston then pressed a button on his keys to unlock his car. Letting me to sit and buckle up as he did the same, then he shifted the keys in the ignition letting the car run, I then rolled down my window letting the cold breeze hit the slight bruises on my face but I didn't wince out in pain, I just sat there in silence as I heard the radio played some alternative rock, (The Song is called Reptilla by The Strokes)

"Oh is there something else you wanted to listened to?" I shaked my head "no this is fine, It's your car you should listen to whatever you want" he nodded leaving the drive in silence until he asked me "so how've you been since the last time I've seen you" I continued to look out the window "it doesn't matter"

His brown eyes looked at me in concern "why do you say that?" I turned to face him "my life is just crappy truth be told.. I don't think you would understand.." I said silently "why don't you try me? I'm a pretty good listener." Part of me wanted to completely avoid this conversation, I didn't want him to think low of me anymore of how fucked everything in my life was. But then another part of me felt as I needed someone, someone to talk to..