The 7th Floor

My life is quite perfect.

.. and so I thought.

I was called by YG for a reason that I'm dying to know so I ended up bugging oppa manager to tell me what this is all about.

YG never call his employee alone. It seldom happens and if it happens, it's either you have a solo project or you are in a deep shit.

I'm betting on the later one cos if I have a solo project, I will be informed ahead of time.

Dude, YG just called me early in the morning unprepared and disoriented.

What do you guys wants me to think about then? We're having a tea party???

Hell no! So I'm hella sure I'm in a deep shit trouble.

Really deep shit!

"Oppa please tell me pretty please." with all the aegyo and puppy eyes, still my manager kept saying he doesn't have a single idea what this is all about.

"Lisa baby, you know me. I will tell you if I know. But just like you, I am confused. Are you sure you didn't do anything that YG has to call you this early? ALONE?" my oppa curiously asked me..no scratch that out, interrogating me like I did something wrong.

" Seriously oppa? You did not just concluded that I did something wrong. I swear I didn't do anything! " I almost cry in frustration.

I see how my manager just as curious as I am. Well screw it, I'll be facing the devil itself any minute from now.

So much for torturing myself trying to figure all of this.

I'm too lazy to think anyway, not that I did something to trigger papa YG. I'm innocent.

Yeah, I just give myself an imaginary shoulder tap for that.

Way to go Manoban.

An hour have pass and here we are inside the elevator with a frustration visible in our faces.

My oppa kept glancing at me with a concern on his face.

I swear, if anyone is with us right now, they could feel the heavy and dark aura we have.

The aura of frustration.

Funny how I was able to just laugh at the situation.

"I'll be fine oppa. Don't worry about me." I said with a full assurance. Heck I didn't do anything wrong so why worry.

2nd floor, 3rd floor, 4th floor, 5th floor, 6th floor and it stop.

I almost lost my breath. I keep counting the floor were we at when it stop at 6th showing my IKON oppas.

" Fancy seeing you here Lisa. Where are you headed to?" Bobby asked.

"7th Floor." short and brief I answered him with a smile on my face.

My manager is busy scrolling his phone while scratching his head with a long sigh.

Oh Boy I'm in trouble.

"Owww..are you in trouble? Again?" Bobby teasingly said with annoying grin on his face.

"Shut up oppa! What do you mean again? I don't visit 7th floor that often unlike you guys who makes it like it's your dorm already." I said with full annoyance.

I like Bobby oppa..

I mean we work a lot of times modeling for Nonagon and we're the closest one.