The BRIDGE aka the BEST FRIEND

" Yo man, wanna grab some coffee?"

" Am.. hello to you too JK." Bambam answered with a frown on his face.

Jungkook calling him is quite shocking. But Jungkook calling him in the middle of the night is scary.

He wonders why all of a sudden, the golden maknae of Bangtan decided to call him. In the middle of the night might he add.

There must be something urgent.

He knows the guy too well. The guy wouldn't even bother to join them on their group chat much more calling them.

The guy is a snob. So him calling him in this hour is scary.

" Lose the grin Bam, I miss hanging out with you. Am I not allowed to call you at this our?" Jungkook said while laughing.

He already anticipated the Thai idol's reaction, and he's not wrong.

He was never been wrong.

" Yeah right JK..whatever! Cut the bullshit and tell me what do you want. " Bambam playfully answered.

" Oh come on Bam. Really, I just miss you."

" Okey that's it. I'm hanging up on you."

" Oh wow. What happen to my Bambam? The Bambam whose always open for anything. " Jungkook said while walking out towards his room balcony.

" Who are you trying to kid dude. I know you like the back of my beautiful hand. So spill it. What do you want?"

I'm no new to the golden maknaes attitude. Whatever it is that he's calling me about for is serious.

Otherwise he will not bother to call me and will just barge in into our dorm.

I don't know. The guy is too shy to approach anyone if it's a serious matter and would prefer to just make a call instead of talking it out.

He said the embarrassment would be just light to bear if he will be denied.

He hates seeing the reaction eye to eye so that's why he prefers calling if it's serious.

Meeting in person is next if the other party will say yes to him.

" OK fine. You win. I was wondering if.."

" I knew it!" Bambam cut him off.

" Will you let me finish jackass."

" Let's just meet JK."

" But you don't even know what's my favor." with a frown on his face he said.

" Whatever it is that you want, I will just end up agreeing so cut the drama and let's just meet." JK is a friend who seldom ask for a favor.

No. Actually, he never ask a favor to me. Not once. So the probability of me declining his favor is zero percent.

So why prolong his agony since I'll just say yes to him anyway. Besides, I'm too curious what does this bunny wants.

" This is on you man. Technically you said yes so no backing out."

I heard him say to the other line. This guy is too cute for his age.

" Yeah yeah whatever. Let's meet tomorrow morning then." I answered him when I notice a name on my waiting call.

" I have to hang up man, Lisa is calling. "