Euphoria

Awkward silence. Add cricket chirping for the dramatic effect.

As both maknaes silently cursed after Bambam asked them.

No one would dare to tell the true reason why they called same person that night.

It's like they're in the middle of the class and the teacher caught them dozing off and ask them to answer a certain question where they don't have any idea and your ultimate crush is just right there, staring straight to your eyes.

It's totally embarrassing.

Both are struggling to find a way to avoid Bambam's question. All of the sudden, the table turn and they're the one in the hot seat.

"What? Cat got your tongue??? Both???" Bambam utter. Swear he's enjoying the reactions  of his dumb best friends.

Especially the look of Jungkook. He looks like constipated.

And Lisa looks like holding her bladder not to explode.

"Guys, I asked you a simple question. Now tell me what you both need from me so we can get it all over with and we can all go home." Bambam spat again looking directly to Jungkook.

The poor bunny cleared his throat before innocently answered Bambam.

"Like I told you, I just miss you. That's all."

"You miss me? All of a sudden? Mhm..that is so you." Bambam said totally unconvinced raising his left eyebrow.

"And you young lady.. why did you called me in the middle of the night?" Bambam suddenly asked Lisa that caught her off guard.

"Ww~what? You're the one who invited me out. Rre~remember?" Lisa stuttered.

"Then why are you stuttering? And why are you so re~~Lisa are you blushing?" Bambam amusingly said and end up teasing the poor blondeʼ.

"Oh fuck you Bammie!" Lisa smacked Bambam's head and covered her face so embarrassed.

Bambam and Jungkook couldn't hold their laughter anymore and they just both give in.

Seeing Lisa so red and totally embarrassed is quite entertaining for the both of them.

"Ah.. kyeopta!" Jungkook suddenly said enjoying the poor situation of Lisa.

He never thought that the savage Lisa earlier could be this shy and it melts his heart.

Lisa couldn't contain herself either and burst into laughter.

She will never admit to Bambam why she called him that night. Not in front of the person involved.

That would be a major embarrassment to her part.

She could not bear to know that Jungkook might find her flirtatious just because she is curious about him.

Nope. Not a chance!

Jungkook on the other hand doesn't really mind telling the truth to Bambam.

He likes Lisa and he just confirmed it, now that he's face to face with the blondeʼ.

But as much as he wants to tell the truth to Bambam, he don't want to add the embarrassment that Lisa is experiencing right now.

He sure know that the blonde doll is embarrassed because of the sudden teasing.

Everything has its perfect time. He thought.

Their moments were intruded by the sudden call from Bambam phone.