FirstFLight: The Royal Maknae

Being an idol is really a pain in the ass.

Don't judge me people, I love my job and it took me almost five years to finally make it happen.

I didn't have it that easy but come on, I need ME Time, but in a world where I'm in right now, that's almost impossible.

How I wish I have this time machine or I have this super power where I can just freeze the time and be in it whenever I feel like I want to be alone.

You guys sure know what I'm saying right?

Ugh! Those were the days where I'm free to roam the city, buy anything I want and sit anywhere I want without people judging and scrutinizing every move I make.

Now here I am, being salty in all because papa YG didn't allow me to go out with my Thai friends.

God I miss those monsters.

I was so frustrated when early in the morning my group mates kept banging my door just because oppa manager is waiting for me outside.

I don't remember having any schedule today so I ended up sleeping very late last night watching KDramas.

People should really learn the words AHEAD OF TIME so they could inform me AHEAD OF TIME if I have a schedule to meet.

But I love oppa manager so screw it.

It took 30minutes for me to freshen up. I don't really like putting a lot of make up, contrary to what media is portraying about me.

Baby powder, liptint, blush on and I'm good to go. Thats why my member kept nagging me about being prim and proper.

They say I act more like a man than a girl. Our fans even called me Oppa Lisa and I find it amusing.

Not that they're wrong anyway. I love myself and I don't intend to change just to please anyone.

I love me, being simple that is.

On that note, I keep thinking why big brands likes to approach me to endorse or just wear their brands.

I mean I'm not into fashion. Jennie unnie should be the one flaunting their brands or chaeyong at least. I'm grateful, don't get me wrong.

It's just that I'm not really into it. Just like Jisso unnie.

We both don't like being glamorous and all girlie stuff like that.

I mean we're dude. (imagine Jisso and Lisa having a feast bomb)

My long self monolog were interrupted when I heard Jennie unnie shouting.

"I swear to God I'm gonna deep fry all your cats Manoban if you keep your manager waiting down here!" and that's my cue. No one touches my babies.

"I'm coming unnie. I love you." I answered back with full aegyo that I can master.

I know how Jennie unnie hates it and it entertains me seeing her getting annoyed every time.

"YG wants to see you Lili." oppa manager said as soon as he saw me coming out from my room.

"What for oppa?"

"No idea, let's go. You can ask him yourself."

"Only me? How about my unnies? Oh my God! Am I in trouble oppa?" clutching my chest for a dramatic effect while asking my manager.

" Ugh! Will you stop doing that Lisa." Jennie unnie can't really handle my aegyo and I love her for that.

" She's at it again. Being all dramatic as ever. " Chaeyong said while munching her grass early in the morning.

This gal really loves eating.

"Limario buy me chikin when you come back arraso." and there's my Jisso unnie with her undying addiction to chicken.

My unnies are the best of the best I'm telling you.

"Let's go oppa before everyone of them starts to ask me to buy food for them." dragging my manager outside while rolling my eyes.

"Manoban I can see your eyes here. With that kind of big eyes, you can't roll it without us seeing it. So be a good maknae and buy our food. You know what we like don't you?" Jennie unnie told me with her poker face while on her phone without even looking at me.

She's such a bitch. My bitch.

" Arraso arraso. We're going. Bye! Love you guys. "

" Love you too. " they all answer at the same time in a singing manner.

You know how me and Chaeyong said bless you to Jennie unnie when she sneeze during our BLACKPINK house?

Yeah, that's how they answer my I love you. These girls are a tease.

" Oppa kajja! "

" Finally! You girls are acting babies I swear." my manager said while starting the car engine.

" We are oppa. We are YG babies after all." grinning and wiggling my eyebrows to my manager.

I'm so glad I'm blessed with a perfect annoying unnies and a very understanding manager, and I cannot ask for more.

We are at the peak of our career. Endorsement left and right.

Big brands and companies are dying for our presence and to top it all, international guesting and gigs is so overwhelming that sometimes we think we are in a dream land.

If it is, please no one wakes us up.

Coachella moment is still fresh on our minds like as if it was just yesterday.

God we even met Ariana Grande for crying out loud. Ariana Grande people! And the Smith family? don't get me start to it cos it's freaking crazy hella of experience.

It's so mind blowing!

Everything is so perfect.

10 years ago, we were just an ordinary trainees who dreamt to have our debut soon.

Be on a stage and to show people what we got.

We know how the industry of being an idol works and we couldn't care less. Everything has its perks.

We braced and ready ourselves for that so we never really care about random issues every now and then.

We still get affected, I mean we're human after all. Entitled to feel pain.

But we're trained for this, so we learnt to just shake it off and enjoy the best that we have.

Just the four of us is enough for me. I love my members to the moon and back.

My life is quite perfect.

And so I thought.

_______________________________________________________________

NOTE:

I'll be writing a random scene out from BLACKPINK and BTS real moments from awards that I know of.

You may notice it's not in order or not  in the right scenario when it happened. Please just disregard it as I want to write my story that way.

Thank you 🙏