CHERUBIC Bambam

BAMBAM's POV

I deliberately woke up early so I can find a nice spot to witness the awkwardness of their first meeting.

Yes! You heard that right. I am planning to not show up until the both of them settled in one place.

Lisa doesn't know I'm meeting JK and so is JK.

This is going to be so much fun.

I'll face the consequences of my action later.

I know they'll kill me both for setting this trap but hey.. I'm a hardcore lizkook fan. I actually ship them in secret.

It's about time my ship sail.. they're single asses can thank me later for doing this.

Any moment from now, I know Lisa will come first as the coffee shop is quite near to her apartment.

It's a hidden coffee shop in Hongdae. No one really knows about this coffee shop. Me and Lisa accidentally spot the shop when we roam around the city during her trainee days until we made it our hang out place.

Then I introduce it to my 97Liner friends and my band mates. BLACKPINK knows this place for sure.. you can't stop Lisa from spilling secrets to her unnies. Plus those girls are simply coffee addict.

And I wouldn't be surprise either if BTS knows this as well. I mean each of us badly needed a place where we can have a coffee in peace right.

My thinking was distracted by a sound of the wind chime indicating someone just enter.

And I'm so right when I saw Lisa chose our usual spot. She was checking her Rolex watch. Ah.. this bitch is really impatient.

She's already checking the time.

She's wearing her casual clothing. White shirt, denim short and a chuck tailor with a Beanie on top match with reading glass.

Totally YG style. Always cool and chic rolled into one.

LISA's POV

As expected, that super skinny guy is late. Why am I even surprise.

I chose our usual spot every time me and Bambam visits the place.

Staffs here are really nice and professional. They know who we are and they just let us in peace.

I honestly don't know how will I open the topic to Bambam without him teasing me.

Last night, I called him cos I wanted to ask about Jungkook sambenim. But the jerk tease me without me spilling the tea yet. He's so annoying.

My curiosity of Jungkook sambenim is killing me. I mean how is he as a friend or a boyfriend perhaps.

A boyfriend??? Oh my God! I did not just jump into that thing. What is going on in your head Lisa.

.. and the blonde just hit her head while Bambam on the other side is holding his laugh watching her childhood friend. ( italic font will be the narrator's POV in this chapter.)

Ahhhh.. seriously where is Bambam. I swear I will kill him for letting me wait this long.

I'll just order our drinks while waiting.

He won't pay so why wait for him. I get to chose our drinks.

.. and she proceeded to the front bar while skipping. No one is around, so she just act carelessly and unlady like that she is.

"HI. Can I have a large matcha frapp and one large matcha milk tea for dine in please."

".. and oh, two serving of lemon tart please."