Epilogue: A Wishful Wonderland

A/N: Welcome to the end, everyone! I am so thankful for everyone who's given this trilogy of mine a chance. :) Without any of you, without Wattpad, without my family, this story wouldn't be what it is now. Believe me when I say that it would've ended differently...Please enjoy this epilogue - hope you have tissues handy >.< Just saying :P Alright, enjoy and thanks so much for reading <3

Epilogue: A Wishful Wonderland

    The weeks after becoming a human were rough, but necessary. Henri hadn't been alive in centuries, so the transition was more difficult and strange for him. Still, we survived.

    Everyone survived.

    Since Kira become the master vampire, the crime rate has gone down here in Manhattan. Not enough to pleas the hunters, mind you, but it was still a sign of change; the good kind.

    Speaking of change, Micah had accepted his role as alpha of his pack, and now that he had people looking out for him and supporting his actions, that were has cut off all ties with the vampire clan. All said and done, he chose his allies right. Micah, with his newfound memory, decided recently to travel the east coast in search of other lycanthropes that needed a pack to put their loyalty in. With Odelia, his mate, at his side, I'm confident that Micah will fulfill his vision of a strong and powerful pack.

    Not everything was back to normal, though. Liz and I no longer had that apartment of ours. I'd chosen to stay with Henri, and Liz... Well, she had problems of her own to deal with, too. Since our uncle had left the state to God knows where, and Gabriel had returned to Chicago, Liz was all on her own, it seemed.

    Not that she minded, of course.

    Oh, Dru had broken the curse on my sister too, so Liz could live as a human as well. That was when I realized how much I'd missed Liz's smiling face and sparkling blue eyes. So much had happened...

    Speaking of Dru, she wasn't going back to Chicago with her consort, Jeremy, no. Instead, the hybrid vowed to head overseas to research more on her supposed ancestor, Viviana Garland. Drusilla had a long way to go; her journey was just beginning. Jer had, of course, decided to accompany her.

    Tom was playing neutral when it came to his Mom's spell book but, honestly, after the night of the ritual, he'd held onto the grimoire for good reasons. He'd probably hidden it away for, you know, safekeeping.

    After all, that one book still held the potential to destroy the city. Hell, the entire country. No, I don't want to be overdramatic, but... Imagine the chaos that could reign if the ultimate spell book fell into the wrong hands. Just think about it.

    It'd be Hell on earth.

    Then again, Tom had recently assured me that he'd either conceal it again or lend it to the supernatural council for extra protection. The best idea was probably the latter of the two, since the council was like the U.S. Supreme Court for all supernatural species. They were the monster version of our Order, but that might be stretching the truth. Fact is, they'd be the safest solution to protect Viviana's vast knowledge of both white and black magic.

    "Hey, Toni!"

    The familiar voice broke me from my thoughts, and I looked over my shoulder. On this nippy winter afternoon, in the center of Manhattan's very own Central Park, I'd decided to relax and enjoy the season's beauty. With Henri and Liz here, that wouldn't be possible.

    Figures.

    "Yeah, Liz?" I asked, blinking furiously as my eyes caught the light reflected off of the nearby light pole. My sister beamed brightly at me. "You remember your promise, right?"