The lesson

It was any other Friday. Class 1A were hanging out in the cafeteria. Bakugo and Todoroki were hanging out like friends do when Bakugos bag fell on the floor and a orange notebook fell out of it.

"Hey kat what's that?" Todoroki asked innocently.  "Its nothing just a notebook" Bakugo replied kinda embarrasses. "Like a diary?" Todoroki continued. "Yeah exactly that" Bakugo blushed really embarrassed. "Kat i can tell you're embarrassed i don't get why i have one too, they really help with mental health" todoroki said. Bakugo calmed down and replied with "yeah you're right" 

Time skip later in class

"Ok class today we are learning about mental health" Aizawa winded. Bakugo put his head on the desk, he has heard enough about this from his past therapist his doesn't need to hear it again.

Aizawas PoV
I saw Bakugo put his head on the desk. He is clearly feed up of hearing about this subject and i honestly don't blame him that kids past a horrific and bouncing around foster homes from ages 11 to 14 must of messed him up. His real family disowned him when they found out the truth about him

Aizawa then begun talking about depression and self harm. Todoroki could tell Bakugo was uncomfortable. Bakugo raised his hand and asked to go to the bathroom. Aizawa agreed knowing this subject triggered him.

Todoroki was worried and asked to excused as well. Aizawa knew he was close to Bakugo and knew he was probably worried he agreed yet again.

Todoroki went to the bathroom and saw Bakugo leaning over the skin crying. Todoroki rushed up to him and hugged him pulling his head to his chest and putting his arms around his waste.

"Kat you looked so uncomfortable what happened are you ok?" Todoroki asked kinda panicked. Bakugo lifted his head up putting his hand on todorokis heart and trembled "I'm fine but you can't tell anyone about  this shoto." Shoto agreed and asked "so what happened. Bakugo kinda nervous quickly replied with "it doesn't matter" Todoroki didn't believe him but let it slide.

The two boys walked back to class.
Aizawa was then talking about self harm. "There are multiple kinds of self harm not just physical. If you don't eat well or sleep enough or don't go outside enough that's also self harm because you're not taking care of you're body"  Bakugo got really red and his heart began to beat dangerously fast. He lost his breath. He was having a panic attack. He kept it down and didn't make a seen.

After class

Todoroki helped Bakugo outside the door and he fell into his arms. Bakugo calmed down and rushed to his dorm. Todoroki was confused and decided to get Bakugo sweets to help him as he seemed anxious.

Bakugos PoV

I rushed to my dorm my anxiety and pain my binder was coursing me was unbearable. It felt like my heart was about to explode. I just took it off and got into an oversized hoodie to hide my chest when i heard a knock at the door. I yelled "who is it" and Aizawas voice yelled back "it's me." I opened the door to Aizawa hugging me. "Bakugo I'm sorry i know that, that lesson was hard for you but i had to teach it" i calmly explained that it was ok then Aizawa reminded me i had therapy today. I was annoyed but i had to go.

Aizawas PoV

I went to Bakugos room as i witnessed him rush away and i was worried about him because of the lesson. I went up there and when he opened the door i hugged him told him i was sorry and reminded him about his therapy. He seemed annoyed and i honestly don't blame him it must be hard.

Todorokis PoV

I was really worried about Bakugo so i decided to get him some sweets. I went to the shop and got him some gummys and went back to give them to him. I went in his dorm but he was out so i left them on his side with a note.