Behind closed doors.

Todoroki and Bakugo were dating for a few month. But easter break came... It time to go back to their houses for the holidays but Bakugo and his foster family didn't get on.

They were homophobic and abused Bakugo. Bakugo not to tell todoroki as he probably had his own family problems and didn't want to worry him.

Nobody knows about him being abused in his new family. Bakugo decided not to report it because he was sick of all the moving around and he's to scared to tell anyone not even Aizawa.

"Master... I-i-i'm-i'm home" Bakugo stuttered. "Ugh i thought we got rid of the faggot. Go upstairs and put the dress on or else" the drunk man yelled. Bakugo was scared so he did as he was told, he didn't want to get hurt. He looked on the bed and saw the dress. It was the style of a maid dress but pink.

like this

like this. He believed he had to take off his binder so he did that to avoid getting beat. He went back downstairs trying to hold back tears. "Good girl now let's get started" the pervert of a man said. The the man threw a bottle at Bakugo leaving cuts all over his arms. The man started the undo his jeans and licked his lips.

After the rape...

Bakugos PoV

I rushed upstairs in tears and immediately took off the dress and put on my binder. I told myself i would only take my binder off to shower from now on. I showered and got the blade collection i have collected over the years of abuse. I took the sharpest one and held it to my wrist and pulled it down my arm. I couldn't take the pain anymore so to distract me from the pain he has coursed me.

Easter was soon over and Bakugo has many cuts on his chest arms legs and back but like he promised to himself he only took off his binder to shower. So for like 10 minutes every day. While with his foster father he wasn't feed so for 2 weeks Bakugo ate nothing but a peace of head ever 5 days. He lost a lot of weight.

Back in school

Bakugos uniform was really baggy on him and he had bags under his eyes.

In class

Todoroki took one look at Bakugo and was concerned "BABY!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU" todoroki yelled close to tears. "I'm fine nothing happened" Bakugo calmly replied putting on a fake smile. Todoroki didn't believe him and was about to say something but class started.

Aizawa walked into the class and took one look at Bakugo and was really worried. Bakugo was in so much pain he only took off his binder for 10 minutes almost 12 hours ago.

Class ended and training was next. Bakugo was panicked he had so many scars and cuts and didn't know how to hide them. He already was able to change in his own space because of him being trans. He remembered he had makeup in his locker to hide his older cuts. He ran there and got it then went to the teachers lounge to change.

He realized today's lesson was in heat extreme heat. Bakugo realized the would sweat off his makeup. He had to thing fast. "Sir i feel sick" Bakugo lied. "Ok Bakugo go change you can end class early today" Aizawa said still really concerned. 

Bakugo smiled and went to his dorm.
After class Aizawa asked todoroki to stay behind. Todoroki agreed while the others left. "Todoroki can you please keep an eye on Bakugo I'm really worried?" Aizawa asked "will do" todoroki replied. Aizawa smiled.

Bakugos PoV

I felt fine except the pain my binder was coursing me. But i didn't want the makeup to sweat off. The pain in my chest was to intense i ran to my bathroom and threw up. I really needed to take off the binder but i can't take looking at my chest. I agreed to take it off but i won't leave my room no matter what. I took off my binder and looked down and started to cry. I muttered to myself "i was fucking raped because of these shit things i never FUCKING ASKED FOR" i couldn't take it. I took the blade and cut my scars and added to my other cuts. That moment there was a knock at the door it was todoroki. There was no way i was opening that door. He knocked for a good few minutes before giving up. I then cleaned up the pool of blood under me and cleaned up my scars. I continued to go to school and every lunch i would go to the bathroom and cut a little more on my wrist until one day todoroki court me.

"Were you cutting?" Todoroki asked in a stern deep voice. Bakugo froze in shock. "WERE YOU CUTTING?!" Todoroki yelled starting to cry. Bakugo turned pale rolled down his sleeve and went back to his dorm for the rest of lunch.

In class

Todoroki wasnt in class. Bakugo wasn't paying attention for most of the lessons. He was still shocked and scared. Bakugo had therapy today he wasn't looking forward to it.

In therapy

"Ok Bakugo i have heard from your teacher you have been acting strange why?" The therapist asked. Bakugo mumbled "no reason" "ok well have you come out to anyone like i said" the therapist again asked. "Yes" Bakugo groaned. "Wonderful now its time for your monthly inspection take off your jacket and socks (he was wearing shorts and a t shirt chillllllllll) Bakugos heart stopped. "Come on katsuki Bakugo" the lady insisted.  Bakugo had no choice but to do it. The slipped off his jacket then rolled down his socks. The therapists eyes widen. "Ok Katsuki Bakugo explain why WHY?!" the therapist yelled. "Ok fine so i had a panic attack and cut a little. Then i went home to my foster family and my foster father abused me and rapped me and made me take off my binder and i decided to not take it off unless i shower and i did that for a week then school came in and it got so bad so i took it off for like an hour and i couldn't take looking at my chest because i was rapped because of them and i cut the scars my past foster family have left on me and cut the cuts my current foster family left on me deeper and I wish i wasn't alive and this world would so much better without me and i CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT WHY CAN'T I JUST BE NORMAL" Bakugo explained while breaking down in tears.

"Wait here Bakugo" the therapist said in pure shock.

Therapist PoV

I heard Bakugos story and fell into shock i excused myself to go speak to Aizawa about this

Aizawa PoV

I heard what Bakugos story for  his therapist. I was honestly so upset i care about Bakugo he has been through enough. Im reporting this to the police and Bakugo will now be staying in the dorms even in the holidays.