the notebook

Class 1A were hanging out in the lounge (shinso was added to the class and mineta was still there sadly)
The class was just hanging out. Bakugo was writing in his notebook todoroki was texting his mother midoriya was training lida was shouting at uraka to get down from the ceiling with asu and mineta was being the pervert he is.

Bakugo got up to go to the bathroom and closed his notebook but left it there. Nobody noticed expected mineta. The short idiot went over to the desk and opened the book and began to read the first page off the book.

It read:

Dear diary
Tonight is my first night of my new foster home. I can already tell they don't like a tranny like me. I walked in and my foster sister said to me "hey new sister wanna play pink princess dress up" after she laughed "grow up Katrina youre a girl NOT A BOY" i ran up to my room in tears. My body may be a girl but my mind is a boy. I am Katsuki Bakugo a future hero.  Tomorrow i have school and i told my best friend on Friday and he told everyone. I don't wanna get bullied and j can't deal with this I JUST WANNA FUCKING DIE. before i left my mothers house i did something bad. I got my mothers knitting needle and stabbed my arm and pulled it across my wrist. I looked down at my arm to see blood dripping down. As much as it hurt it took away the mental pain. Well my foster father is calling i have to go bye...

Mineta finished reading and laughed "what a loser" he thought to himself. He put the notebook down as Bakugo came back and had a brilliant idea. *HEY EVERYONE LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" mineta yelled. Everyone agreed and sat in a circle on the floor.

"I'll start" mineta grind "hey Bakugo Truth or Dare." "I ain't no pussy. Dare!" Perfect mineta thought to himself. "Take your shirt off"

Bakugos eyes widen "n-no-no" Bakugo stuttered. Everyone looked confused. "Come on Bakugo like you said. You ain't no pussy now do it" Bakugo was scared he didn't want people to think he was a pussy but he didn't want people to hate him.

Bakugo sighed. "ok" Bakugo said in a stone voice. Bakugo slowly took off the shirt revealing his binder. Todoroki and midoriya were worried but everyone else was shocked. Except mineta. "HAHA YOU MONSTER I KNEW YOU WERE TRANS I READ YOUR DIARY. YOU TRANNY FREAK NOT EVEN YOUR PARENTS WANTED YOU WHEN YOU CAME OUT AND YOUR BEST FRIEND TOLD EVERYONE YOUR SECRET HAHA YOU TRANNY LOSER." mineta laughed.

A single tear rolled down Bakugos cheek as he got up with his notebook in his hand and he ran away. (Bakugo was wearing a long sleeve binder to hide his arms)  once Bakugo left todoroki grabbed mineta by the shirt and lifted his short self off the ground.  "I swear your grape looking ass if i wasn't trying to be nothing like my father i would burst you up in flames so lucky you but i will NOT let this go you will pay" todoroki threatened in a stern voice as he started to lose control of his ice powers.

Todoroki threw mineta to the floor and started looking for Bakugo. Minetas shirt was covered in ice and he had a cut on his face. As he got up all the eyes in the room looked at him in pure anger and disappointment. "MINETA HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO YOUR FELLOW CLASS MATE KNOWING FULL WELL HE WAS TRANSGENDER. WHY? WAS YOU JEALOUS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH FANGIRLS OBSESS OVER HIM? shame on you you're meant to be a hero" lida  yelled. Everyone agreed.

Kirishima and Kaminari went to report what happened to Aizawa.
Aizawa was shocked to hear what happened. "Don't worry he'll get what he deserves" Aizawa explained "now I'm going to look for Bakugo"

Bakugo went into his room and sat in the corner and started crying into his arms. Knock knock. "GO AWAY" Bakugo yelled. "It Aizawa" the man calmly said. Bakugo got up and opened the door to see Aizawa looking really worried. Aizawa pulled Bakugo to his chest "I'm so so sorry I'll give him his punishment don't worry" Bakugo hugged Aizawa back and said "thank you"

Aizawa left and Bakugo heard knocking on the door and 4 voices. It was sero Kirishima kaminari and mina they all started yelling for him to open the door until he heard mina say "KATSUKI BAKUGO IF YOU DO NOT UNLOCK THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I WILL METAL IT WITH MY ACID" Bakugo knew she wasn't kidding so he unlocked it and quickly went into the bathroom.

The gang walked in  looking for Bakugo. Kirishima soon notified the bathroom door was locked. "Bakubro please open the door i beg"

Bakugo felt bad and opened the door. He stood there in embarrassment and shame. He kept his head down. "Bakugo..we understand your moment was ruined because of that pervert so why don't you try again?"  Kirishima explained.

Bakugo took a deep breathe "guys im transgender." The gang smiled. "We accept you bakugo" sero smiled. They all hugged.

Later that night

Bakugo was sitting in the corner crying with the blades next to him. He didn't cut yet. Todoroki came into Bakugos door room and went over to him.

Todoroki soon noticed the blades next to him "im taking these" todoroki said. "Now are you ok" Bakugo said "yeah totally fine" todoroki hugged Bakugo. "I will make sure mineta gets what he deserves"

The next day

Class 1A was hanging out in the lounge. Mineta was jealous because of lack of attention he was getting. When Bakugo left the lounge to get his pills mineta followed him.

"You know you're just a monster. An angry attention seeking monster who is pretending to be a boy to get more attention." Mineta smiled. Bakugo froze and ran away. He needed to take his antidepressants. Bakugo went up to his room at found his pills. He decided not to tell Mr. Aizawa what Mineta said because he didn't want him to think he was making it all up.

This continued for weeks. Everytime Bakugo was on his own Mineta would fill his head with hateful comments until one day he started receiving notes throw his door every morning.

They said something along the lines of "i don't want to get court being mean to you my punishment Is bad enough so im writing these instead. I did some research on you. So you are Katrina Bakugo daughter of Misuki Bakugo who put you up for adoption at the age of 11 for being trans. Lol i would feel bad for you but honestly i would do the same. Good but girly girl loser. PS DONT TELL ANYONE."