finally happy

Mineta was expelled from U.A and Bakugo began to get a lot happier.

"So Bakugo these past few weeks I've been talking to your friends and they have been saying you are back to normal I'm glad to hear" the therapist says. "Yeah" Bakugo replys with a smile that isn't fake. "Bakugo this is you're final lesson but we still need to talk about something Aizawa found in your room"

Bakugo was worried. "He found suicide notes that all started in I'm gonna burn this later" Bakugo sighed and explained. "I was never gonna kill myself but writing in my notebook never worked for stuff like that so i would write the notes knowing i wasn't gonna do it. I wrote one and i thought i was gonna do it but then i realized writing the note really help so i decided not to. From that day on whenever i cut myself i would write a suicide note to help me feel better and it always worked. I was going to burn it but never got the chance"

The therapist was glad she told him and understood. "Now you may go but i want you to tell your friends how much you care about them" Bakugo nodded and walked out.

Bakugo went to the lounge knowing everyone was there. He cleared his throat.

Uh everyone I'm sorry for being such a jerk. Dek- i mean izuke I've always cared about you and i only bullied you because i was scared you would bully me. Kirishima, i made fun of your hair because i didn't want people to see pictures of me when i had long hair and make fun of me. Denki, i always called you stupid because i am actually an idiot for being so mean. Shinso i made fun of your eye bags because at one point i had them from crying myself to sleep. What im trying to say is I'm sorry and i care about all of you guys. Thank you for being there for me.

Everyone smiled and hugged Bakugo. He was finally happy