Therapy

Bakugos PoV

I groaned as i stood outside the therapists office i didn't want to be there but i had to Aizawa insisted. I understand he only wants the best for me especially after my past in those foster homes. "Ahh hello Bakugo Katsuki" the therapist greeted me with as i rolled my eyes and walked in.

"So Bakugo have you came out to any of your classmates yet" the lady asked. "No." Bakugo mumbled. "Hmm well this weeks task is to come out to one of them you can trust. How about the multi colored hair boy you're always hanging out with?" "Mhm ok whatever" Bakugo once again mumbled.

The therapists PoV

Bakugo has been threw a lot for a boy his age and he has improved greatly I'm honestly so proud.  I continue to ask Bakugo questions which he always gives me simple yes no answers its obvious he doesn't like these meeting very much but its for his own good. I then move on and ask him "have you shown your emotions to anyone" and replies with yes and that honestly shocked me so i continued to ask "who when where and why" he then replies with "todoroki, earlier, bathroom and because the lesson in class triggered me" i was so proud but i then realized we were out of time and i told him to write in his diary again and he simply agreed and left.

looks are deceiving जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें