Part 4

Y/n pov

Time skip

Next morning

I woke up and saw the time to be 6:00am

Y/n: I think dad come home late yesterday let me help him after I get ready.

You get ready and wear this

I go downstairs and saw a gun on my dad's forehead

I catch the handrail to support my shook.

Y/n: dad

I turn around to see the television switched on and tuned to the news

On news

Mr. Choi a worker in park estate has robbed three hundred thousand dollars from the company

Y/n: it's not possible dad cannot do this

I turned towards him

Y/n's dad: I am sorry I did this for I could not see you feeling ashamed to take money from your friends.

??? : cut the crap.

Said the one who had placed his gun on my father's head.

Y/n: who are you? And my dad cannot do this to me.

???: who am I ?? are dumb or what you don't know me.

Y/n's dad: Mr. Park Jimin my daughter does not know that you are the leader of mafia gang, park gang.

Mr. Park: well she'll know now

He turned the gun towards me. I close my eyes to bear the pain. Bang!!!!!!! But I am not hurt; I open my eyes to see my father in front of me shot!!!

Y/n: dad nooooo!!!

I fell on my knees and crawled towards him and held him tight.

Y/n: dad stay with me don't leave me please you are my only family

Mr. park : guards bring her out

With that he walked out and the guards lifted me.

Y/n: No, leave me dad, I need to take him to hospital please.

I kept yelling but in spite of that they dragged me outside

Mr. Park: stop yelling or you'll also end up as your dad. Guards put her in the car.

They push me into the car while jimin sat in the car from the other side and pulled me next

Y/n: where are you taking Jimin?

Mr. Park: you sure have the guts to call me by my name.

He grips my hand very hard that his nails pierce through my skin.

Mr. Park: call me master you bit*h

Y/n: ma..st..er

He then removes his grip of my hand

Mr. Park: drive

Driver: yes sir.

The sound of the engine being start and then the drive started to drive. I kept staring at my hand and then at the window while I saw Jimin I mean...sir was busy surfing through his phone. Tears escaped my eyes as I think about dad's lifeless body. The only family I had is now dead.

Time skip

Half an hour later

The car stopped in front of a similar gate.

Driver: sir we arrived

jimin got down the car while his men grip my hand and take me in.  i tried to jerk out of their grip but they held my wrist tight and took me inside the house. i had a feeling like it was similar but then i just shrugged the thought because i was not in my right mind because of the shock. they then let go of my hand with a push which made me fall down. i look up to see sir with his eyes showing the coldness and anger. 

jimin:  dismiss all the maids from their work they are on leave for 2 months. and you *he said pointing towards me*, you are going to the work. start your work from tomorrow and the house should be shining or else you won't like the consequences.

Y/n: yes master.

Sir: take her to the room

the guards take me to the room. the room was very big and luxurious then my old room.

 Wow!!! the maids in this house get such rooms to live.

They let me inside my room and locked the door from outside. i look around to spot a window before i move towards it the door opened revealing Sir inside the room.

jimin: stop what you are trying to do or else you would face consequence.

i stop and turn around to see jimin's angry eyes shit that's bad.

jimin: come here *in an angry tone*

i shake my head as no. 

jimin: come here or else face the punishment.

i walk towards him, a little closer than my previous position.

jimin: now there are few rules for you to follow
1. you are a slave in the house.
2. you'll entertain me when ask you to
3.you will accept all my sexual desire
4. don't try to run away
5. keep the house clean and tidy
6. don't go to the basement
follow all the rules if you don't want to face the punishment.

y/n: OK.
jimin:*smirk* be ready baby girl*walks out closing the door*
That word send shivers down my spine. Then i heard his footsteps fade away. i sat down on the bed thinking how to get out of this hell.

boss pov

i call ??? and tell that person to cancel the mission because i heard the leader of park gang has removed all the maids among them was my spy who gave me updated but now i have now idea what the leader is doing. so i need another plan to take him down. 
While i think of another plan i get a call from???.

???: boss mr. choi is dead it looks like jimin killed him.

boss:and???
???: took y/n along with him.
hearing the last sentence a smirk forms on my face.
boss: OK , get more information, and did you find anything about the person and about the box.
???: no boss.
With that i end the call frustrated about not finding information about that person.
boss: wow!! i have a nice plan and surprise waiting for you jimin all the very best.

- TO BE CONTINUED

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE.I'LL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE.THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.
STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE WHILE READING FANFICS ON WATT PAD. PURPLE YOU ARMYS!!!!!!!!1