part 13

Y/n pov
I woke up in a room which was quite different from the one I entered before and I am lying on this soft bed.

???: oh you woke up.
Y/n: yes just now... Well thanks for saving me oppa.

Seokjin: Wow now you are thanking your oppa for saving isn't it my duty to protect.

Y/n: yep you are right I guess. Well how did you get know where I was.

Seokjin: well I have my ways.

Y/n: oh I see.

With that he sat on the chair which is beside the bed.

Seokjin: want something to eat.

Y/n: no I don't want to eat.

Seokjin: why ??? You haven't eaten since yesterday.

Y/n : I don't know oppa I don't feel like eating.

Seokjin: well try eating this one spoon for me please.*he moves the spoon closer to my mouth*

Y/n:*opens her mouth*hmm... it's so good.

Seokjin: you liked it.

Y/n: of course it's my favorite.

Seokjin: kimchi is your favorite.

Y/n: yep, and it taste as how he used to make

Seokjin: he used to ????

Y/n: I had an elder brother .

Tears start flowing from my cheeks remembering him and the rest of them.

Seokjin: hey I am sorry.

Y/n: no it's okay.

Seokjin: can I know what happened to him.

Y/n: well nothing happened to him it was just a storm that drifted everyone apart.

I was speaking this when the door flung open revealing.........(can you guess who is it . Comment your answer I will be happy to read them😃😃).

Well a horrified Taehyung.

Hey guys I was so busy with the classes and exams I couldn't upload for a long time so I wanted to upload this small chapter for guys I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you.

I'll upload soon as possible.