Part 14

Taehyung pov 

I was planning to head back to the mansion as I heard that Jimin hyung is getting married.* sits inside the car*. 

As I sat in the car the driver started driving as I had already told him my destination. I was gazing outside the car seeing how the buildings and landscapes faded as we pass them.

I thought Jimin told he won't marry anyone except her  may be because he needs his dad's position after he is a mafia king's son. But deep down I know he has not gotten over her. His coldness , his attitude is all because of that incident.

My thoughts were interrupted by Namjoon Hyung's call

Taehyung: Hi Hyung

Namjoon: Hi , Are you coming back today????

Taehyung: yes hyung I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Namjoon: Okay.

Taehyung: Hyung by the way can you tell everything when I reach there.

Namjoon: ...............ok I'll tell you about it.

Taehyung: ok Hyung bye.

The line got cut without a response from the older. 

Well that's strange, hyung's voice it shows sadness instead he should be happy that Jimin is getting married he moved on but why is he sad. I think I can find an answer only when I reach there.

Time skip Half an hour later 
I reach the mansion. I entered and way about to upstairs when I met Jimin .

Taehyung: hey hyung

He just walked without responding.

I went upstairs and found Namjoon hyung in his room.

I knock at his door and then entered.

Taehyung: hey hyung

Namjoon: hi Taehyung.

Taehyung: now tell me about it.

Namjoon: well you know Mr. Choi.

Taehyung: the thief.

Namjoon : Ya Jimin went to kill him and got his daughter too.

Taehyung: ooh....

Namjoon: yea so now he wants to marry .

Taehyung: can I meet her hyung.

Namjoon: I think soo...

Taehyung: why did something happen???

Namjoon: well the thing is Jimin tortured her and she is in the medic room with Seokjin.

Taehyung: by the way what's her name

Namjoon: Y/n...

Taehyung: shoot

I get up and run towards the medic, so that day at the restaurant it was actually her I thought she looked like Y/n . Shit I don't know what he'll do to her now. She is like my sister. I don't want to see her in pain because someone else's mistake.

I reach the medic room and open the door I mean slammed the door and saw Seokjin hyung and Y/n talking together.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I uploaded as promised for the first time. I won't make a promise I'll try to upload everyday for this week. If there are any mistakes I am sorry I am still a amateur.