Part 11

Y/n pov

Y/n: Ji..mi..n

Jimin: Take him inside

The guards followed his command and took that man inside.

Jimin: come with me*grabs my wrist*

Y/n: where are you taking me

Jimin:*cold tone* can you shut up and follow the order.

Y/n: ok

As we kept walking towards the place, Jimin is taking me to, the surroundings started to give me cold vibes.
As we walked closer to the place the color of the wall changed from white to grey,the place started to smell odd as I couldn't guess what the smell is, there were bloodstains as we moved closer to the place he wanted to take me.
We approached a metal door which Jimin's men open it for him. Behind the door lie the stairs through which Jimin dragged me.

Guess where it lead (what you think, comment here).

Well it led to a dark room where only one light bulb provided the light. I saw the man,who tried to harass me tied with chains. Jimin release his grip from my hand.

Jimin: He needs to be punished for his deed right.

I nodded in response since I was a little angry.

Jimin: Well then Let's torture him.

With that his men brought 

a metal bat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey lovelies sorry for the short chapter . I published it has it has been a while since I last did . I hope you like , will update soon.
I purple You guys 
Stream Dynamite.
Stay home Stay safe