Part 20

Namjoon pov
I tried to run a background check on Y/n but I couldn't find any info, it means that she someone from the NIS or she happens to be one of us or something else which I need to find out.

I get back at the laptops to finish the hack just then Seokjin interrupted.

Seokjin: Namjoon , Jimin's here let's pause for now.

Namjoon: yea

Seokjin: Anyway did you find anything.

Namjoon: Nope I need to dig deeper.

Seokjin: but why is it so difficult for you I mean you are the best hacker in Underworld.

Namjoon: I know but it looks like her identity is hidden like you know if you work for the Nis or if you are a mafia.

Seokjin: So you are telling me she works for the Nis.

Namjoon: Nope just doubting.

Seokjin : ok

Namjoon: hyung I think I'll speak with Jimin .

Seokjin: I think it's best not told who knows she might do something to him.

Namjoon: But she doesn't look or seem that she would harm him in anyway......*sighs* It's just that she feels so much familiar to me like I have met her before....

Seokjin : Well even for me but we really can't help it, can we? She might be a threat to us or to Jimin.

Namjoon: yep I know and Jimin he has been through so much in his life but happiness is one thing not written   in his fate.

Seokjin: No it can't be like that there are times when everything will be dark around but someday the sunshine will find you and will bring happiness to your life . We just need to wait till he finds his sunshine.

Namjoon: I hope Y/n will bring him back to his old self but....

Seokjin: Let's hope for the best.

Suddenly Seokjin's phone started buzzing.

Seokjin pov

Now who is calling me. I checked the caller ID Mr. park.

Why is he calling did something happen at his place or is he trying to find out why we didn't come.

I pick the call.

Seokjin: Yes Mr. park

Mr. Park : why didn't you Namjoon and Yoongi come for lunch.

Seokjin : Sorry Mr. Park we were a little busy.

Mr. Park : I want a favour.

Seokjin: sure Mr. Park

Mr. Park: Run a background check on Y/n

Seokjin : why .

I hear Mr. Park sigh and his voice softens.

Mr. Park :  I think she can bring back our Jolly Jimin . I know she can't take her place but I think she can help me get over her. It's best for him.

I felt something wet on my cheeks that's when I realized the tear rolled down my eye. I was crying just by thinking about her .

I felt Mr. Park calling me.

Mr. Park : Seokjin

Seokjin: Ye..s

Mr. Park : I miss her too . Everything was destroyed in that one day.