Part 15

Y/n pov
I was talking to Seokjin which reminded me of the past which I try to forget but it doesn't happen.
I always let the memory flow through me but this time I was telling about it to someone after years because I kept it with me.

So I was about to stick to the memory but someone interrupted my thoughts it was Taehyung.
He approached me and held my face in his hands.

Taehyung: Are you fine???

Y/n: yes nothing much happened to me.

Taehyung: Really.

Seokjin: Woh!!!! What's happening??? Do you guys know each other ???

Taehyung: yes we do . Hyung remember I told you about a girl who gets bullied all the time and does not have money for lunch.

Seokjin: yea .

Taehyung: that's her Y/n.

Seokjin: oh I see .

Y/n: Yah are you insulting me????

Taehyung: No I am just stating facts .

Seokjin: okay I'll leave you two for sometime. Taehyung make it fast she needs to rest .

Taehyung: okay!!!

With that Seokjin leaves us together in the room.

Taehyung: you could have atleast called, Lisa and I were so worried when you didn't pick our calls and even went to your house but you weren't there.

Y/n : Yea that's because Jimin brought me here and took away my phone.

Taehyung: ooh I see. So you are getting married to Jimin day after tomorrow.

Y/n: yes .

Taehyung : I want to tell you  one thing , Jimin was never like this before he was kind, sweet and a cheerful person.

Y/n: Then what made him this cold.

I don't want to know about him for what he did I can call him a bastard.
But my heart out of humanity wanted to know what changed such a warm person too this cold .

Taehyung : An incident which changed all our lives. But luckily Jimin's dad helped us out and we are back to normal I think.

Y/n: I see then .

Taehyung: rest for tomorrow I will go take some rest otherwise hyung will kill me.

Y/n: *pouts* okay .

Taehyung : now what's with that I told you I will it tomorrow for today  this is enough.

Y/n: okay!okay! Bye

Taehyung: Bye.

Taehyung pov

I close the door and head to Namjoon Hyung's room where even Seokjin Hyung was there.

Taehyung: hi Hyungs what are you doing???

Namjoon: well nothing much ...

Seokjin: Taehyung do you know anything about Y/n.

Taehyung: yes hyung. She comes from a poor family her mother died when she was 7 years and that's it.

Seokjin: okay .

Taehyung: why do you ask hyung.

Seokjin: Taehyung, Namjoon and I have a strange feeling like she is not a stranger to us so we are trying to find about her but we can only do when Jimin is out otherwise we may get caught.

Taehyung: oh okay. Hyung to say even I have the same feeling for her like she is noona in a grown up form I wish it's her..

Seokjin: Don't get your hopes high let's see what happens.

With I went to my room and laid my body on the bed . Today was so tiring.
I don't know  when I dosed off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I kept my word and here is the next part.
Please vote and share
I purple you
I'll be back with the next part tomorrow.