Part 10

Jimin pov 
I saw y/n come down the stairs I couldn't take my eyes off her see looks so beautiful.

She reminds me of my little lion.

She would have looked beauty full in this dress. I was so lost in my thoughts I notice that she was speaking to me.

Y/n: hmm mm....Jimin....

Jimin:* snaps out of his dream world**cold tone*Ya Let's go.

We held each others hands and walked to the stage.

Jimin: May I have your attention ladies and gentlemen meet my future Y/n.

Everyone started to clap and cheer for us. While I slipped the engagement ring on her hand.

I know my lion this ring was for you but I am sorry for not making it yours.

Y/n pov 
Me and Jimin held hands and walked to the stage.

I heard whispers of few people.

???: What a slut she is marrying my Jimin.

???: Don't say that if Jimin hears it than you are dead.

???: No its true I think she is marrying him for money.

We walk passed them to the stage , Where Jimin announced our marriage and most of them were cheering and clapping while few people stared at us with disgust.

Well nothing came into my mind for the time being .

I know a lot has been changed over the last few days.

 The engagement was neither awkward  nor good but it was okay nothing uncomfortable took place.

Then we got down the stage. while Jimin was busy with the guests I sat down at a table where the members where seated.

Y/n: Hi guys

Members: hello y/n

I saw the man from afternoon seated with them along with Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook

Y/n: Well most of you know my name

???:*energetic smile* Yes Jimin just announced it .

Y/n: Oh right 

Seokjin: let's introduce ourselves.

Namjoon: You know me*pointing himself*
Y/n: Yes

Jungkook: me too noona.

the man from after noon spoke.

???: Min Yoongi but you can call me Yoongi.

Y/n: okay

???:*energetic smile* Myself Jung Hoseok you can call me Hoseok

Y/n: okay .

Yoongi was a little cold while Hoseok's smile made my night a little better.

I sat down with them and chit chatted for a while.

Time skip one hour later 

I got up from the table as my legs became numb since I was seated for a long time. I took a walk around the house many guests showed their respect for me while few were busy with what they were doing.

Some were having fun with the sluts while few were drunk very badly and some who were just enjoying enough.

I eventually went outside the house to take a stroll around the premises.I didn't try to run as I know it would be stupid to escape the mafia king's trap.

As I was waking some approached me.

???: Hey sweety .*licks his lower lip*

Great now a pervert is trying to flirt with me. 

Y/n: Yes 

???:You are so beautiful.

Y/n: thanks, Excuse I have some work.

I try to escape from that place but he held my hand.

???: hey where are you going.

Y/n: Inside to do some work.

???: not so fast we just met let's hang around or we can.

He then pushed me against the wall and said

???:*deep husky voice* have fun... what do you say baby-girl.

Y/n:leave me I am not a slut.

I started to hit his chest with my hands but was unsuccessful as he pinned them above my head.

???: Don't try to stop me we're going to have a lot of fun tonight so just enjoy.

With that he leaned forward to kiss me and I shut my eyes close as I was scared of the happening. But then I felt my hands were being free from his grip so I opened my eyes to see Jimin had pulled that pervert down to the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I am sorry again( I know I apologize a lot)  But due my online classes and stuff I am not able to update regularly. But please don't think that I might discontinue or something. I may upload once a week.

Thanks for the support and votes. Please read and share my story.

I purple you armys

Stream Dynamite and Boy with luv.