Chapter 4

Eren's POV

I woke up with one hell of a headache. I sat up and saw that I was in my room.

Was earlier one big dream? I hope so, because the last thing I remember was passing out in front of the Corporal.

I swung my legs off of the bed and saw a piece of paper on my bedside table.

Brat, please meet me in my office tonight at 10:00pm exactly. If you're late, I'm not letting you in. Levi Ackerman. (A/N: I found a font that I feel would be Levi's handwriting, but when I copied this over from my files it just put it in the normal Wattpad font... :( If you wanna know what font I had originally used, it was Edwardian Script ITC)

His handwriting is pretty. I smacked myself in the face. No, Eren, that's gay.

I looked over at the time and saw that it was 8pm. It was dinner time. I quickly pulled my boots on and then ran to the dining hall.

Almost everyone was there already. I grabbed my food and sat next to Armin and Mikasa.

Dinner basically consisted of me sneaking glances at Levi, only to see that he was looking back at him causing me to quickly look down at my food. Then the cycle would repeat.

It was about half nine by the time everyone started leaving the dining hall.

I didn't move.

The dining hall was the closest place to Levi's office, and the only place where I could stay that was socially acceptable.

At 9:55, I got up and waited outside Levi's office door. I watched the clock that was in the hall like a hawk, counting down every second until I could see Levi.

As the clock struck 10:00, I rapped on the door.

I heard a chuckle from inside, "Come in, Eren."

I nodded to no one in particular and entered.

Levi spun around in his chair giving me a "I've been expecting you" vibe and he was wearing a devilish smirk, "So, Eren, about what you were saying earlier. You like me? A lot?"

I blushed darkly and nodded, "Yes, Corporal."

He got up and walked towards me, "Well Eren. I happen to like you too. A lot."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. That was until he kissed me. I had never been kissed before and this was awesome.

He pulled back after a while, "Eren?"

I was still in a daze so I just made some noise that sounded like recognition.

He chuckled, "You trust me?"

I nodded quickly, "With my life, corporal."

He smiled. Like, smiled smiled. It wasn't a smirk or condescending twitch of the lip. It was literally smiling.

"Eren, come with me." I nodded and we walked into his room that was across the hall from his office.

"Sir? What are we doing in here? This is your bedroom isn't it? What has this got to do wit- Ohhhh." I blushed darkly and he chuckled again.

A/N: I'm not writing anything that happens in there so you're going to have to use your imagination. Anyway, thanks for reading and again, I may or may not be happy if you vote and comment and all that stuffs :)

Edit (14 May 2022): if you would like to write the smut for this, it really wouldn't mind. I have tried and it's just sucked 😅. But if you wanna write it, please feel free and I'll add it to the story

-JJ