Chapter 6

Time skip about two weeks and Eren's POV 

I woke up feeling violently ill this morning. I wobbled around my room trying to get dressed but gave up once I threw up in the bathroom. I felt a bit better after that. Maybe it was something I ate yesterday. 

I finished getting dressed and headed to breakfast. The dining hall smelt like food. It was disgusting. I put my hand over my nose and sat down. 

Everyone looked at me funny, but no one said anything. 

After a few minutes, the smell became too strong. 

"Excuse me," I said, retching slightly into my hand and running out the room. I went and sat outside behind a tree. The fresh air was nice and I soon fell asleep. 

"Eren! Eren!" 

I jolted awake and wiped a bit of drool off the corner of my mouth. I looked up to see Levi looking at me, "What the crap, brat? No one knew where you were after you ran out this morning. I was worried, you arse hole!" 

I giggled a bit and hugged him. He returned the hug and stood up. I tried to follow suit, but a wave of nausea hit me and I leaned against the tree. 

"Eren," Levi seemed more alarmed than he was before, "what happened? Are you okay?" 

I cleared my throat and tried to brush it off as nothing. I started retching again and sat back down. Levi picked me up and carried me bridal style to Hanji's lab. 

Time skip brought to you by Jean trying to mock Eren, but then he got Levi's boot in his mouth because no one mocks his Eren 

Levi placed me gently onto one of the beds in Hanji's lab and I told Hanji what my symptoms were. Hanji was lost in thought for a while until she asked Levi to leave the room and started playing with her test tubes. 

"Eren," she said gravely after a few minutes. 

"Y-yes, Hanji? Is everything okay?" 

"Uhm, yes?" 

"Hanji, please tell me what's going on." 

"Okay, uhm. Eren, there is no easy way to say this, but you're pregnant." 

I started laughing until she shook her head. "Wait, you're serious?" 

"Yeah, you're plus minus two weeks pregnant. I assume it's Levi's because that when you guys...you know." 

"But, how? I'm a guy, Hanji. This shouldn't be possible." 

"That's what I thought, until I remembered that you're titan abilities gave you a womb. I didn't think that it would make you pregnant, that's why I never said anything before. I'm so sorry, Eren." 

I just nodded with wide eyes, "Thank you, Hanji." 

She just nodded and I left the room. 

Levi was standing on the other side, "What happened? You're okay, right?" 

I nodded and walked past him. 

"Eren!" 

I shook my head and went down to my room.

A/N: I love me some mpreg so I'm putting that in here. Plus the thought of Levi being a dad is just precious!

A quick shout out to @jannerogers for the votes and all that and a rather big shout out to @cyberspacedd for all the support on this story. You guys are awesome XP (I really hope I've got these tags right...)

Anyways, thanks for reading and if you want, you can vote and comment and all that good stuff.

-JJ