Chapter 7

Levi's POV 

I turned around and barged into Hanji's lab, "What the hell happened? What's wrong with him?" 

"Levi, nothing is wrong with him. It's just some new development in his titan powers. I think he'll need some time to process." 

I nodded slowly, "Is there anything that I can do?" 

"I don't think so, but just listen to his problems with an open mind when he talks to you. I have to go inform Erwin, if you'll excuse me." 

I nodded again and left her lab. 

Another time skip because filler chapters are a waste of time and I don't have the energy to write them :) 

The last few weeks have been hell. Eren won't talk to me and we don't spend time together anymore. 

I was informed yesterday that Erwin has allowed Eren to take some time of the Survey Corps. 

I really want to know what's going on, but no one will tell me. 

Eren's POV 

I hate ignoring Levi, it hurts. 

I sat down next to Armin, who was looking more glum than I was, "What's up with you, coconut?" 

"Uhm, Erwin and I broke up." 

My jaw dropped, "I did say that if anyone hurts my coconut, there will be hell to pay." 

"Eren, wait! I broke up with him." 

"What? Why?" 

"He's hiding something from me. These past few weeks he's been distant and when I approach him about it, he tells me that it has nothing to do with me. I told him that if he couldn't trust me then I don't want to be in a relationship with him. He just nodded and let me leave." 

Wow, Erwin's a dick. Why would he... 

My secret. Erwin is keeping my secret from Armin. 

"Oh my God, calm yourself Armin." 

Armin and I turned to see another cadet with short fluffy faded green hair and brown eyes, "I'm working on your story now and I'll fix everything then. Just give me some time." 

I looked over at Armin, "Who the hell was that?" 

"I have no clue." 

I was about to say something more but Levi sat down next to me and started eating. 

I started standing up but Levi pulled me back down, "Does sitting next to me repulse you?" 

"What?" I stared at him in surprise, "No! Of course not! Why would you think that?" 

"Because this is the first conversation we've had in the last two weeks. You've been avoiding me ever since you came out of Hanji's lab and I want to know why." 

Everyone in the dining hall had turned to look at us now. 

I grabbed Levi's arm and dragged him behind me. 

When we cleared the dining hall, Levi yanked his arm away, "What the hell, Jaeger?" 

"Not here," I whispered and carried on walking. 

Levi sighed loudly, but followed me after a few seconds. 

I walked up to his office door, "May I go in, Corporal Levi?" 

He nodded and followed me inside, "Eren, what's going on?" 

He put his hand on my cheek, "Let me help you, Eren." 

A few tears spilled out the corners of my eyes and my lip quivered a bit, "Levi, I... Please, don't hate me." 

He looked genuinely surprised by that, "Eren, I could never hate you. But I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on." 

I took a deep breath, "I... I'm pregnant."

A/N: Heh, I put a small cameo in B) I have finished working on the sequel to this which is an Armin x Erwin and they'll get back together.

As always, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed :) And please vote and comment and all that if you enjoyed.

Merry Christmas

-JJ