Chapter 8

If I wasn't literally shitting my pants, I would be laughing at the expression on his face. 

His eyes were wide and his mouth was wide open, "Ar-Are you sure?" 

My face dropped, "You're asking me if I'm sure? I've b-been throwing up every morning and I've got a fucking bump. Yes, Levi, I'm sure." 

Levi hesitantly reached forward and put his hand on my stomach, "Wow, there's really is a bump. Uhm, i-is it mine?" 

"What? Of course it is." 

I leaned forward and kissed him on the top of his head. I buried my nose into his hair and smiled. 

Levi's POV 

I was going to be a dad? I was going to start a family? With Eren? I was so happy, I could cry. 

Wait, I am crying. Crap, now I look like a baby. *sniff* ...Fuck. 

"Levi?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Are you crying?" 

"Pfft, no." *sniff* 

Eren chuckled, "If you're not crying, let me look at you." 

"No!" 

Eren threw his head back and laughed loudly. He pushed me back a bit and looked at the tears rolling down my face. 

"Now see," he said, "this would've been so much cuter if you weren't scowling like that." 

"I don't cry and I'm not cute." 

He laughed again, "But seriously, Levi. You're not mad?" 

I flicked him on the forehead, "Of course I'm not mad. I'm really happy that I'm going to start a family. I'm even happier knowing that I'm starting my family with you." 

"Levi, I love you." 

Levi's jaw dropped for the second time in ten minutes. 

After seeing the expression on his face did I realise what I just said, "Wait, shit. I didn't mean that. Well, I did. But not now. I mean...Aw crap." 

"I love you too, Eren." 

"Oh, okay. That's good." 

It's been a few months since that day and Eren is slowly getting bigger and bigger. I asked Erwin if Eren and I could "move in together" which is basically the two of us sharing my room. 

And everything was going well, until one day he cried out someone else's name in his sleep. 

I got out of bed immediately, got tea and sat on the sofa. 

A few minutes later, Eren came through, rubbing his eyes with a hand on his belly. 

He looked really cute, but I was cross with him, so no. 

"Mornin' hun," Eren said with a stretch. 

"Good morning, Eren." 

Eren stopped mid-stretch and dropped his arms, "Did someone shit in your tea this morning?" 

"No." 

Eren seemed like he was waiting for me to say something more. "Uh, well, okay then. I'm going to go...somewhere else. See you later." 

"K." He looked like he was going to say something else, scoffed and then left. 

Maybe Mikasa and Armin would know who this "Carla" is. 

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. Just clarifying, Eren was having a bad dream about his mom and Levi thought he was dreaming about something else. I thought it'd be funny. 

Anyways, thanks for reading. If you want, you can comment and vote and all that good stuff.

Merry Christmas

-JJ