Prologue

Adrian Cain was out celebrating the new business deal that was signed this afternoon. He had beaten that Jack Miller and finally scored a great deal and it had only taken a bit of his money given to Jack's sectreate to sabotage his entire work. He was very happy indeed.
He was out enjoying his win with his team. Thet went from one bar to another.And were now in a dingy bar in the outskirts of the city near the forest. It was currently 1:38 AM. One by one everyone stared leaving untill it was only Adrian left. He finally left the bar at 2 AM.
He went outside but couldn't find his car. It was parked right at the entrance of the forest as far as he could remember. He started moving forward towards the forest as if in a trance. When he was in a clearing did his senses return to him. He was confused , why was he suddenly in a forest. He started moving back towards the entrance. He was dizzy and stumbling left and right in his drunken stupor. He heard the snap of a branch behind him.But when he turned around there was nothing. He walked a few steps when he heard footsteps behind him. He again looked back but there was no one. He started running and heard a menacing laugh of a woman all around him. Looking everywhere around him he started to run in a random direction when a black shadow flew towards him.He fell backwards on the ground. The figure moved closer to reveal glowing red eyes and long fangs on a pale face. His scream died in his throat as the shadow lunged at him and bit his jugular vein. After drinking their fill they cut open his neck with their claws.
Next morning the mutilated body was found by a poor tourist.The police labelled it as an animal attack. Case closed.