Flying Above Britan

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." -Aristotle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill grabs my forearm and hauls me back literally dragging me backward. Harry, Sydney, and Cedric following us

"Hey you bitch!!!" Leonardo hisses and I whip around to glare at him, my green eyes blazing in my anger.

"Ignore him Lex," Harry demands, grabbing my arm and forcing me to look away from the asshole.

"I should remove his god-damn nose and offer it up to Voldemort as a tribute." I snarl and the only ones that laugh are Harry and Cedric.

"Wait does The Dark Lord not have a nose!?" Sydney gapes and I give her a look.

"He looks like a snake. He's not human anymore. The amount of dark magic he's been using morphed him into something inhuman." I explain, whirling my wand and stuffing it in my hair as Luna does.

I always thought that was cool. I had enough hair on my head to make sure the stick didn't fall out.

"Well then." Bill blinks in surprise.

"You get used to her the longer you're around her." Sydney pats his shoulder understandingly.

"Just because your daddy helped you this time doesn't mean-"

"Does ANYONE HAVE A FUCKING KNIFE!!? I'M SLITTING SOMEONE"S THROAT TODAY!!" I shout.

"Does she have an off button!?" Bill hisses, covering my mouth and hauling me into his chest.

"She's not a machine!" Sydney snaps annoyed.

"Here." Harry hands me a pocket knife and we all stare at him wide-eyed.

"What? The muggle world is just as dangerous as the wizarding one." He shrugs and I grab the knife, flicking it open.

"No. No. NO! You just handed her a murder weapon!! She can throw that thing like-" Sydney lunges to grab it away from me but I'd already whipped it towards the man. It thunks dead center in his shirt collar, inches away from his neck.

"NEXT TIME THAT'LL BE THROUGH YOUR FREAKING EYEBALL!" I yell.

"Accio," I say sweetly, and the knife slams into my palm. I hand it back to Harry who gives me a look.

"What!? I've been living with Severus Snape all this time. You think he wouldn't teach me wandless magic? Pfft. Amateurs." I mumble, strolling away.

"Are you always like this?" Bill asks me, genuinely curious.

"Yup." Sydney, Cedric, and Harry all say at the same time.

"Can we go home?" I say suddenly. "I'm really hungry."

"Of course you're god damn hungry." Sydney scowls, her blonde hair packed into a bun at the top of her head.