Mama Weasley

The pain is all in your head though

The pain is all in your head though... isn't it?
-Sara Younes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since my dad wanted me to get the entirety of the Hogwart's experience, he handed me a train ticket and a suitcase with my very few belongings.

We'd gone school shopping a couple days before and I was hauling around a bag filled with books and cauldrons.

"We have an HOUR TO GET TO THE TRAIN STATION!!!" Molly was screeching at the top of her lungs, shoving children towards the centre of the living room like we were fleas.

I end up being shoved towards Ron who grabs me with an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that." He snickers slightly. "She goes slightly mental before train rides."

I laugh at that and wrap an arm around his shoulders. "She's got a point my dude."

"Well I mean of course. She's caring for more kids than she has." Hermione joins the conversation smiling at me.

"Hermione!" I cheer and lunge at her in a hug. She laughs startled.

"Hello Alexa." She greets me, hugging me back. "Are you feeling alright?" She questions and I nod.

"But of course!!" I answer, swinging back and forth in her arms.

"You seem nervous." She chuckles.

"What?!!! Me?! Pfft. Never."

"You haven't stopped moving in the past five minutes Lex." Ron muses, crossing his arms.

"I'm a dancer." I grin, making Sydney snort as she walks past.

"With those two left legs? I think not."

"HEY! No one ASKED YOU!!!"

"Why is Lexa screaming at everyone? It's nine in the morning woman." Fred demands and ruffles my hair, making me pout.

He wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to his side. "I think mum's gone absolutely bonkers." He hisses and Ron nods frantically.

"I agree."

Ginny is shoved into my side and we both topple into Fred who steadies the pair of us.

"You good?" I muse with a smile and the redhead female scowls.

"I am going to throttle someone."

"I offer him as tribute." I tug on Ron's collar and hand him to his sister.

Ginny bursts out laughing and nods chuckling, hand going between me and Hermione.

"You two better marry into the Weasley family or I swear to god." She mumbles and goes to stuff her face with pie.

"I'LL MARRY YOU!!" I yell after her with a grin.

"GIVE ME A RING SNAPE AND I'LL WALK THE AISLE."